Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 306 Replies | Last Page

took my afternoon one at about 1pm and it is significantly darker than the past few days but still not a + so hopefully within the next few days! let me know what it looks like!

9 years ago • Post starter

same with me....my line was a shred darker this afternoon but nowhere near a +....hoping tomorrow brings a different result! :)

9 years ago

oh and tested my thermo and my temp this afternoon was higher...so i guess it works....will see tomorrow morning if i have another 97.43 temp for the 5th day in a row lol

9 years ago

well thats good about the temp! yea mine from this evening at about 5pm or so looked lighter than at 1pm....so im gonna do another one because i think it was a bit diluted because i also drank and entire bottle of water shortly before that test lol whoops! i was thirsty! lol yea my temps have been strange.... for example

sunday 96.84
monday 96.88
tuesday 97.09
wednesday 97.70..discarded
thursday 97.02
friday 96.79

and they don't seem so weird looking at them....until you chart them and they're crazy lol

temp today 96.70 def think ill be getting a + opk here soon the one i took this afternoon was a lot darker than yesterday! so tonight or tomorrow is what i'm thinking!

Based on all my tests looks like yesterday (cd 14) was my positive opk......unfortunately missed BDing last night but I think it's still ok - we BD Thursday and Friday and plan to again tonight so I think we covered our basis even with missing last night. So with a positive opk yesterday I should ovulate between yesterday and Monday I would think - so BD tonight, Monday night and Tuesday just to be sure.

Not thrilled with the darkness of my positive line - but it's the darkest of like 10 tests so it has to be it. Here's hoping!! :)

9 years ago

are you still gonna keep testing? i usually do until its getting lighter! but i also order 50 tests idk how many you have! lol TMI person question have you been looking at your cm? i've notice increased cm last night and this morning im CD 14 today so last nights test still wasn't as dark as the test line so im thinking today i will? and i usually will between CD 10-15 so we'll see! and i think the opk just says when you're gearing up so doesnt it mean you have anywhere from 12-48 before the egg could even be there! so crossing fingers for you! sounds like you dtd enough for there to be plenty of swimmers up there!! :) we skipped last night did this afternoon (i got pregnant in the afternoon the last time trying to stick with the same times as we did last time like you pointed out) and will continue until i get a neg opk! :) heres to BFP in our near future!! :)

yes I normally watch for changes in my cm as well - haven't really noticed anything this cycle. kinda bummed - I took a digital opk - the clearblue one with the smiley face (first time I ever used it) and it came back with a circle which means low fertility....so not sure what to make of this. we are just going to keep BDing as much as we can ......I am thinking maybe since this is my first cycle since the loss maybe I am just going to be late with ovulating.....who knows......

trying not to feel down about it too much...I took the test in the middle of the afternoon which I know I probably shouldn't of.....but still disheartening to see that come up. I tried to mentally prepare when this cycle started that there was a possibility I might not ovulate so I am trying to keep a level head about it.

last night and even today I really feel like I am having ovulation pains - so I am holding onto hope.

hoping that you see that line become darker!!! :)

I am going to test again tomorrow morning which will be cd 16 and see what happens....I have 3 more dip sticks left of the clearblue easy - the ones that I like - and 9 of the digital smiley face clearblue easy which I am not sure how I feel about yet. so I have plenty of tests!! :)

9 years ago

you can test in the middle of the afternoon i thought? lol idk all i know is not to use FMU because its wrong idk lol yea i ovulated later after my loss but i still ovulated so id say keep testing for a few more days! crossing fingers!! :)

you can def test in the middle of the afternoon - but i felt like this afternoon i had drank too much too soon and it may have been too diluted. who knows....probably just looking for something to justify the negative to make myself feel better.

def going to keep testing....having hope that it will still happen, just later than before! :)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo