Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 306 Replies | Last Page

I wish she could get me in sooner because with pcos higher risk of loss needless to say ill be resting with my feet up most of the time!

9 years ago • Post starter

how you feeling girl?? i have been ok - super nauseous this morning...everything looked and sounded disgusting...managed to find a popsicle in the freezer and that seems to have done the trick for now. aside from that.....a bit of cramping and some stretching in the hips/pelvis. crazy dreams too that kept me up last night. hoping this week flys by!

9 years ago

This nausea is kicking my butt! Like saw a commercial for pizza amd started gagging last night! Other than that just tired a little bit of cramping!

so i was like half awake when i replied to this! lol so whats been going on is this morning sickness is trying to kill me lol um a bit of cramping last night after work so i kinda just sat on the couch and then had more in bed last night but nothing to horrible but enough to notice it. i have been having just crazy dreams lol like that my best friend and her boyfriend had a baby boy and they brought him over in a box and said we have a surprise for you and i opened the box and was excited to see my nephew lol weird! i do have a feeling its a boy so we'll see! have you had any gender dreams or anything like that? im trying really hard to not take the zofran they gave me unless i absolutely have too!

omg yes - i have had ridiculous dreams...some are even scary.....like my mind trying to freak me out. its weird too how I will have the dream over and over again regardless if I wake up or not.

today I have been SO lazy......was really nauseated this morning.....everything was making me sick.....so my husband found a popsicle in the freezer and that seemed to do the trick. i have been sipping ginger ale too which has helped. this afternoon I have been laying on the couch sleeping in and out and watching friends since its been added to netflix..lol my hubby wants to go out for dinner tonight and I am trying not to disappoint....going to have a shower in a bit and see how I feel. I hope I can go.

9 years ago

oh and no gender dreams but I have a feeling its a girl.....a bit of acne and sick this time..who knows.......and I am, like you, trying not to take the anti nausea meds (dilectin)....i go back to work tomorrow from the holidays so will see how the first day goes....if I am actually sick at work I might need to reconsider.

9 years ago

If im at work ill take it but other than that I try not too!

just got my next round of betas back - doc has advised i no longer need to go for bloodwork anymore.

dec 27: 1209
dec 29: 2731
Jan 2: 12,000 (was over 12,000 but I can't remember exact number, was on my bluetooth)
Jan 5: 20,000 (same as above, its over 20,000 but I can't remember exact number)

i think these look pretty good?

u/s next tuesday the 13th - hoping for some more good news of a little baby with a hb!

9 years ago

awe yay!!!! im calling my drs office today to request blood work be done! i keep cramping its scaring me! no way in hell am i gonna wait til the 26th

i had a lot of cramps over the holidays...even a few yesterday...but today has been ok. the worst thing is the nausea and the absolute aversion to all food - nothing sounds good to me...and when I find something that does sit ok with me, it never tastes as good as I think it will. the excessive nipple pain is horrendous too...but it will ALL be worth it if I have a healthy bean!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo