Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 306 Replies | Last Page

Merry Christmas girl! Hope you had a great day celebrating!

Don't worry about missing a day - we missed a night as well and I thought the world was going to end and look what happened! You don't have to do it every night to have an eggy stick!!! How many dpo are you now?

9 years ago

I am 4dpo now and my left boob is sore! Very strange I woke up like that! Hopefully we got it I keep going back and forth between feeling like we caught it and feeling like we didn't its annoying!

Christmas was good it was nice just being with the husband this year! Hpw was yours? Did you guys tell your family??

9 years ago • Post starter

we told my parents and my husbands parents - along with just my sister. we let them know it was still early and that we have an u/s scheduled for jan 13 and should know more then. we aren't going to tell the rest of our siblings until at least after the u/s and maybe not even that soon. I am obviously not 100% sure everything is ok yet (not sure I will ever be) - but I would like much more peace of mind before we go telling many more people.

i told both sets of parents- we will see what happened - obviously with any pregnancy there is risks and with the loss not that many months ago, its scary. so we are all just praying this time around it will be a healthy pregnancy and we will go from there. i have been having crazy sciatica pain....and some hip pain.....nothing too crazy otherwise....my boobs are huge and veiny but aren't that sore.....i would imagine all that will kick in soon enough lol

i sincerely hope you are well on your way to having a BFP!! would be so amazing!

9 years ago

Awe yay! They have Dopplers you can order offline to gove you some piece of mind thats what we'll be doing! Hopefully because my other one hurts too I know they say every pregnancy is different and you know sooner with your second and I knew a week after conception last time and monday will be a week after so we'll see!

well in other news we just bought a new car today....and in the two hours we had it someone hit it at walmart......wtf people! boobs are getting a bit more sore

i am considering getting a doppler!! will see - my u/s is quickly approaching so if everything checks out at the u/s I may splurge on one! took my last digital pre test this morning and i have moved from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks pregnant so I guess that's good! :)

omg about the car! congrats on it to start with, and then WTF about the hitting - people are nut jobs. when my DH and I go anywhere he always makes me park a gazillion miles away for fear someone will hit our SUV. Hopefully the hit is minimal and you can get it fixed!!!

I have been keeping everything possible crossed for you that this is your month - when do you plan on testing?

9 years ago

Hi guys, I'm new here joined in a few days ago. I'm hoping to join in chat 2u guys more n share our experience n all. I'm still ttc no1 for almost 5yrs n dis month on cd1 (11 dec 2014) went to dr she prescibed me clomid on cd5 I started 150 mg then cd6 I took 50mg then cd7 I took 100mg, I have pcos so to avoid blighted ovum I tok it for 3days only just to boost ovulation n mature da eggs a bit. I felt flutters n bubble on my ovaries lol strange how I discribe bt its 1way I see 4any1 2understand wat I mean lol.

So on cd 7 I started feeling somthing going on down there so I waited a bit then cd8 we bded, cd10 I checked my cevix n I found ewcm dat started on cd7 cram colour cm bt stretchy n dats wat is called semi fertile so cd10 we beded n on cd 14/ 15 com it was late @nyt elt a huge pulling on right ovary dat woke me up n I felt a hard pull dat any movement I made made worse n all I could silent say is my gooness owwwwwW! N b4 I knew it it felt lyk a burst lyk a huge ball squizing out of a tiny hole wow! Just after dat I felt my abdomen rumble lyyk shaking or somthing it was un belevable I knew definatly 4sure I ovulated so morning came hubby left 4work. I became woried cos its been 4days since our last beding n if there were any sperms waiting I intecipated DH's arival it was christmas we cam earlier than 6 it was around 2 so we bded again lol, I relaxed myself so it might be dat I ovulated twice or mistaken da 1st 1 I dnt knw but now I'm on cd18 4dpo on right ovary lo, on cd 17 I had dis clear stretchy cm like egg white but it was strange cos it had blood strings on it I dnt knw if its implation cos I felt ovulation dez no mistaking it, so I'm thinking maybe its a sign dat da egg had reached da uteras from da tube cos it takes 3days for it 2reach there n da discarge with blood on it gives me hope now I'm 4dpo n I'll be 5 tomorow I'm not testing again till 31 dec lol I tested 2day I saw a very very faint line maybe its my mind playing tricks I dnt knw but I'll update in case som1 has same situation as mine lol

Oh n sorry 4da loooong text I just thought I'll lay in detail lol.
Also I hav dis aching on my right thigh like my legt is burning hot like very hot lyk its shaking its eased up a bit now just my ovary area felt really sore I think it was da ovulation cos it was soo so so painful lol, but as they say no pain no gain right?

9 years ago

Right! Ugh I was so mad! We have to go back today to look at the tapes to send its a small dent and a scratch. Its the new 2015 equinox so its my baby! Ive been very nauseated the past few days but idk if I cought something at work or if its my meds or what boobs dont hurt to touch but they sometimes get random waves of just be I sore! So idk what's going on.....keep them crossed! I also had this strange cramping feeling this morning super strange!

Yay! Thats awesome its going up! Yea Doppler couldnt hurt and it would prob help you relax to be able to hear that the baby is fine!

you're getting close to testing!!!!! I am praying for you!

sounds like a great car! we have a white infiniti fx and my husband gets really crazy about it when we take it out.....i usually end up walking the entire length of the parking lot to the front of the store lol

9 years ago

Ys a im not so confident anymore ugh I think I might go see her in jan for clomid instead of waiting and we just found out hes gone the entire month of march for work ugh hopefully i have a bfp brewing. Af is due in a week!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo