Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 306 Replies | Last Page

samanthapaige: i think you are handling this news and experience the best any person could - while it is hard to hear, i know from how you have described your doctor that she will do whatever she can to help you overcome this. like i said in my last post, i know tonnes of women that have pcos that go on to have healthy babies - there are ways to combat this issue and I know for sure that you will!!! is there an immediate plan to get some sort of treatment going? or are you able to continue trying on your own for now until the doctor gets a plan in place? pls keep that amazing positive attitude that I know you have - its another mountain but you can climb it and you will! I will be here for you!!!! :)

afm: no AF....broke down and tested this morning and I believe there is a faint line....posting a pic for people to vote. Not getting my hopes up too high as I truly believe it could be 1) my eyes playing nasty tricks on me 2) false positive - if i stick to my cycle dates and assume I ovulated on cd 15 that would be me at 16 dpo today....seems so long!!! if i go by the second time i detected a surge on an opk it would put my at 10 dpo which i think would make more sense with a faint positive....but who really knows. i think i need to take another test with a brand name test to really figure things out for sure.....while the internet dip sticks are good and cheap...i find myself not being 100% confident in there accuracy, i don't know why?!?! lol just paranoia i guess. If it is positive, obviously I will be ectastic but scared too - so many questions race through my mind - what if i miscarry again, what if what if what if......

9 years ago

uploading some pics of my dip stick test

9 years ago

Yes im gonna start to diet more and exercise more and possibly metformin ill find out for sure.....

THATS A BFP!!!!!!!! lol wait two days test again!!!!! Or test tonight on a urin hold!!!! Omg keeping my fingers crosses!!! I will be sad who will obsess with me now if that is a bfp!

9 years ago • Post starter

I will still be here to support you!!! Going to wait and test again on first morning urine either tomorrow or Thursday!!

9 years ago

yay! can't wait to see your test tomorrow! i had someone else tell me they got there bfp today.....something in the water.....i need to be drinking that water! lol

i didn't know i could see your chart until now! it looks like you had an implant dip yesterday! so im thinking those are bfp! im curious to see your temp tomorrow morning too! eek

took a test this morning and it was a bfn......so worried that it might be a chemical....going to continue to test and see what happens. no af yet.

9 years ago

Shanna11 so sorry to hear about the BFN. Good luck and fingers crossed when you're ready to try again.

Samanthapaige09 I'm sorry you were diagnosed with PCOS that would be so hard to hear. Hopefully now that they know they will be able to help you get pregnant soon!

awebste those tests looked like BFP's to me too. I hope they are! Hopefully that BFN this morning was just a fluke. Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

I'm 12dpo today. Took a test yesterday and today. Both BFN so I'm thinking I'm out again this month. Period due tomorrow so we'll see. Sore bbs for about a week but that always happens before af. The day she's going to arrive they stop hurting. No other symptoms.

9 years ago

hoping it was a fluke too - i am going to keep testing so I know for sure.....still no AF so I don't know? so confusing!! lol

9 years ago

awebste some people have diluted urine in the morning too! especially if you had a lot to drink before going to bed. so keep that in mind have you done a urine hold at all today and tested? keeping my fingers crossed!

AshleySM87 yea it was hard she says in 6 months. doesn't sound like a long time but im not a patient person and after trying for over a year 6 months is so far!
keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp!!

remember you're not out until AF shows for real!

so had my drs appointment follow up today! she did put me on metformin (if you dont know what it is ill explain or google it lol) she started me on 500MG for one week then 1000MG for a week, 1500MG for a week and then finally the full dose of 2000 for the rest of the time! i'm going completely sugar free and no carbs and working out more. so she said that there no diagnoses thats worse than the other however!! (this made me happy) i showed her my chart from last cycle and she thinks i did infact ovulate on my own. that its looking like i will ovulate sometimes but not every month! so my body will gear up and then get right there to release an egg and stop! or i will ovulate! i start working out later this week. today was my first day taking it and i'm not feeling so well. but she did tell me that having pcos i have a greater risk of miscarriages....not what i wanted to hear. she said its a progesterone issue and it might be part of the reason i lost in may because no one knew i had it because i didn't have any symptoms or show anything! dr seems to think that if i stick with this metformin ill begin to ovulate on my own soon if i change my diet! so keeping my fingers crossed and trying to stay positive.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo