Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 306 Replies | Last Page

i had a terrible day yesterday....the puking in the kitchen in the AM was just the beginning! felt sick all morning at work and finally had to get up and take a drive to change my scenery - puked in a plastic bag in the car :( - thankfully made it through the rest of the afternoon at work - only to get home and not want anything to eat at all. ended up having captain crunch cereal because its the only thing that sounded moderately ok.

went to bed at 7:30pm and slept till midnight. got up at midnight to pee and slept on and off till 6:30pm. that's how most nights go. sick again this morning when i was getting ready for work! seems to be the new routine I guess.

now im sitting at my desk finding it hard to stay awake - lol. rushed to the tim hortons this morning before work tho to get a bagel and I haven't felt too nauseous since I ate it - so here's hoping that the rest of the day is ok.

ill be day dreaming all day about my bed LOL - doesn't seem to matter how much I get, I always want more.

hit 10 weeks today! woohoo! only 7 more work days till my appt!

9 years ago

woohoo!!!! so i didn't realize we're like 1 week and a day appart....interesting! lol well at least according to my dr lol

9 weeks today!! baby is the size of a green olive now! im ok today except im STARVING!!! lol i can't wait to leave in 15 mins to go get food!! lol but i have to be back at work at 2am tomorrow blahhh prob going to order the doppler in the next two weeks! i have another appointment on the 25th idk if shes doing another ultrasound or a doppler or what its some physical i guess who knows! lol that means officialy 6 weeks until i can schedule my anatomy scan!!! lol so pumped!

every time i wake up from my naps i get really nauseated! i made husband take me to outback last night because i really wanted steak! lol it was AMAZING! other than that not much stays down over here lol

is your doppler picking up the heartbeat rate yet or still just really quiet?

9 years ago • Post starter

haha so cool!!!! and to think a few months ago we were both so worried! and now its happened!!! hope and pray everyday that our beans remain sticky!! :)

i tried last night with the doppler but I need to stop trying at night. i can never find him/her in the evening. last time i found the HB was monday and it was clear for me to hear but nothing registered on the reading. maybe ill try again tomorrow morning :)

i have 0 self control.

my beanie babe graduated to a kumquat or on some sites a prune yesterday! lol

6 more working days till my appt!

9 years ago

woohoo!! lol isn't it funny how they use food to show the size lol ill have to find the thing i saw on pintrest that shows the baby size but in a funny way!

im so ready for a nap! they had me come in at 2am today...because we were going to be so bussy with our computer system updating......yea no complete waste of my time! lol i could've slept for another 2 hours! lol urgh!! now im just counting down the hours till i get to go home!!

i want to order the doppler right now!! lol but i know i wont find the heartbeat yet! i did get a call from my ob yesterday they want me to redue my urine....idk why they were just doing a urinalysis so im wondering if they think i have a uti...i will say this progesterone makes my urine look fun! lol thats tmi but it does so i wonder if it piced up stuff from the supositories and thats why she wants it done again!

i was doing so good and then i couldn't keep dinner down last night and it was soooo good so im really sad about that lol

omg its been 5 days since i last posted or something like that....I have been SOOO lazy. although the 8:00pm bed times have been bliss! lol

how are you feeling??? 11 weeks today for me and I finally feel like i might be coming out of this funk of major nausea that has haunted me for the last several weeks. Had my first craving today - HICKORY STICKS LOL....of all things. So i marched down to the vending machine and bought myself a bag. Probably will buy a big bag on my way home! LOL

2 more working days till my appt!!! Really excited but nervous too.....really hoping everything is going to check out ok. This IPS screening for downs and trisomny is a bit of unnerving.

any chance you are ordering your doppler soon?????? :) :)

9 years ago

im thinking i might order it next week!

I so get the lazy!! lol i haven't done anything and have had 4 days off! i finally did the dishes today (not to many) but randomly threw up so hard i caused a nose bleed! i didn't even know this was possible! lol

pretty much throw everything up! lol ill be 10 weeks friday! i have an appointment on the 25th no idea whats going to happen! saturday all i wanted were perogies and my hubs went to visit a buddy and took my keys with him by mistake and i had no way of getting perogies i cried! lol

im in bed by 8-8:30 every night.....except tonight starts my 4 nights of night shift from 9pm-7am..... lucky me! ugh!

so u/s happened today!!!!

it was pretty amazing! i was scared and nervous - but as soon as the tech started measuring the baby and giggling I knew things were ok. the tech turned to me and said, "your baby is being a little stinker this morning" - LOL i started to feel my eyes fill with tears. u/s lasted a little longer than anticipated because babe was being difficult to measure - but once i started to relax a bit everything went smooth.

my sister and husband got to come in to hear the review of the baby and we got to see the little beanie babe move around, along with the flicker of the heartbeat.

i posted 2 pics on cmp - one of the up close of face and one whole body. baby measured ahead of schedule - was supposed to be 11 weeks 5 days, and measured 12 weeks 4 days - so we are well on our way into the second trimester with a due date of august 28th now instead of sept 3. heart rate was approx 160 - i will get the official reading on monday from my doc - i believe they will also give the measurement of the nuchal fold then as well. had the first round of blood work and it was terrible - my arms are not great for blood draws and i tried to brief them on that prior to them sticking the needle into me....but it never works! they always roll their eyes and think i don't know what i am talking about. needless to say, the took a blood draw from a deep vein and i have never experienced so much pain after in my life. its been 6 hours and i can't lift or bear weight on it at all......i guess ill see what its like tomorrow.

how many days till yours???????

9 years ago

YAY!!!! so happy everything is going well!!!! thats awesome and you're already in the second trimester!! i still have a week left before i am! lol my appointment is next wednesday! so i have about a week ugh lol its going to take forever!!! ill be 11 weeks 5 days! im really hoping they do an ultrasound! so the reason i have the appointment is i have to do some physical thing and its usually when you have your first ultrasound. well ive already had my first one and she said to tell them i've already had one so they dont put me in the ultrasound room i think im gonna call on monday and ask just to make sure since im pretty sure they do one at 12 weeks! ill be almost at 12 weeks!

as for the blood draw whoever did it is an idiot i always listen to my patients when they show me where to go! chances are you're in so much pain because they hit something they shouldn't have! and the deeper you go the more likely it is to happen! im sorry

i am super super sick between yesterday and today! ugh! it was horrible like i feel like i can't even function! and i've lost more weight! when i got pregnant i was at like 216 im down to 198! i just want to keep food down!! ugh! i think im gonna order my doppler today!!!! :) 10 weeks 6 days today!!! yay!! lol

YAY for the doppler and for the appt coming up! With the weekend near hopefully the days will fly by!

yes the blood draw ppl are idiots......i think your right...they def hit something...my arm is still sore and i have nice big purple and blue bruise. Long sleeves for me! I have to go back there in 3 weeks......oh I dread....

I am down in weight too!! I started out at 206 and now under 195! I bet I put that back on in no time tho now that I have gotten a bit of an appetite back. Only threw up once this week so far! woohoo! I hope in the next week your nausea trails off as you get closer to second tri.

I go for a follow up doc appt on monday - I am hoping the doc has the u/s report and can give me the measurement of the nuchal fold. during the u/s the tech didn't indicate there was any issues - but I feel like that is just procedure, they aren't allowed to share info. Still nerve wracking tho - these screenings make me nervous.

my newest symptom everyday is now headaches....by 1pm i have a headache and it lasts until i go to sleep. i think this is pretty common tho. Oh the joys! :)

9 years ago

I suck at replying lol

Two days away! Time is dragging on ugh at least the nausea has calmed down a bit!

You have a follow up today right????

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo