Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 306 Replies | Last Page

yea i suck at reading ultrasounds! lol so i can't see much on yours i wont lie! lol

no spotting its stopped so i went to go get a copy of all the results from the ER yesterday so i can bring them to my dr today! ok so why on my discharge papers does it say something other than whats listed in the papers from the er?? urg! i also got a copy of all the pics on a disk that i can't view grrr so my appointment is at 2pm my time and hopefully she can see the pics on the disk or else im going to have to go back and ill be very mad!! as for right now super sleepy and very nauseated! im not sure what they clean the elavators with here but it smells horrible!!! along with people bringing in outside food! ugh because i love almost throwing up in a patients room!

9 years ago • Post starter

ya i know....so hard to see...the tech put the arrows in to show top is crown...bottom + is rump....but between me being nervous and moving and having to pee really bad, and the baby being small yet at this stage it was hard to get a good pic. there was a better pic that I would have preferred....but I didn't want to be too pushy with the tech, altho in hindsight I should have just asked for it. lol

hope you get some answers today!

9 years ago

So dr looked everything over said my numbers looks great! I have an ultrasound on the 28th she put me on progesterone to take twice a day start in tomorrow! She said everything looks good and that they wouldn't see a baby because its still too early! And that the er is prob right at measuring me at 5 weeks 4 days making my due date around september 11 so ill be 6 weeks on friday :)

Yea I suck at reading ultrasounds at the beginning of pregnancy because I can never tell what is what lol until it looks like a baby im clueless lol

How are you feeling hun? Still nauseated must of the day over here! And all I want to do is sleep!

im about the same - still feel like I could puke at any moment but I try not too. Yesterday was a rough day...my stomach was uneasy most of the day and I couldn't get comfortable.

had my follow up appt with my family doc this morning to review the u/s details and everything looked great. babys heart beat at the u/s was 138 bpm (i had to ask since the tech forgot last week lol). And fam doc confirmed there was 1 baby. lol

I go for my first ips screening u/s on Feb 17th.

aside from that nothing really new - just taking things 1 day at a time and hoping and praying each day that I make it to the next milestone!

9 years ago

thats about the same over here! im confident we're gonna be just fine and going to have our rainbows soon!

feeling like poo today ive already gotten sick once this morning at work hopefully no more or at least not until i get home! my first ultrasound is on the 28th! just trying to make it this week! tomorrow was my original due date! husband has to go back home to MN because his grandfather died sunday afternoon sadly! so it'll just be me and the kittne at home! i need this week to fly by i want to see my first ultrasound already!

i got sick this morning too....nothing really came up as I had an empty stomach....but its just the feeling. Taking the damn prenatal vitamin on an empty stomach is proving more and more difficult as the days go on. I am on a 2 a day prental vitamin - 1 in the morning on an empty stomach and one at dinner time with food. Hoping that this nausea comes to an end soon - I am in my 8th week and maybe I will get lucky and it will subside a bit earlier. lol

so sorry to hear about your husbands grandfather :(.

your u/s will be here in no time!!! I know the feeling of counting down tho - I am already counting down the days until feb 17th where I get to see the beanie babe again. Until then - just hoping everything goes perfectly.

i told my parents the results of the u/s - with the baby's heart rate...and my mom now thinks its a boy. She said old wives tale say that boys heart rates are lower than 150......lol I said I didn't really read too much into the heart rate because at 6 weeks 5 days it was perfectly within range. Maybe this myth is more true later on in pregnancy. But for now...she's convinced we will be seeing blue. It was music to my DH ears - he wants a boy so bad lol.

Do you plan on finding out the gender? We don't - we are going to keep everyone in suspense, including ourselves for the entire time! lol

9 years ago

Today was a bad day.....got sick at work and then almost didnt make it to my hone before I got sick! Ugh nothing tastes good it all makes me nauseous!

Yea we will be finding out because I cant do it lol I cant not know! My husband wants a boy really bad! All this nausea makes me think its a girl! Im trying to keep my dinner down as we speak!

i dont think i've been this tired....ever! holy moly trying to keep my eyes open at work right now!
so tell me how i created a topic on countdownmypregnancy and now someone else made one for the same thing lol what the heck! lol

hahahaha i know right! i am so tired all the time! I had 1 bad night this week tho with terrible insomnia - but then last night went to bed at 8pm and slept till 3:30am.......up for a pee...then down till 6:30am......and i STILL feel tired today. lol

you are getting so close to your u/s!!!!! can't wait to hear all about it! :)

i saw that there are 2 boards on there now.......i am on all 3 lol....my DH is out on community rotation about an hour away from home for the next 2 months so I have nothing better to do....and having so much time to myself makes me think to hard about all the things that could go wrong! I am trying to stay off the boards as much as I can because I can't take the sad stories of losses, it reminds me so much of september when I had to post the same thing. But with so much down time to myself - its hard not too! lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo