Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 306 Replies | Last Page

He it will! Well I took another yes the Line looks darker! So hopefully its just normal stuff. I might talk to labor and delivery tomorrow and see if they suggest anything just scares me. Still have nausea in the mornings and sometime during the day def have the nipple pain I flinched when I took my bra pff lol cramping kinda went away its been happening the past few days so hopefully it stays away!

9 years ago • Post starter

still cant believe we r preggo at the same time! lol :)

have u told anyone yet?

9 years ago

Lol im excited! Well he told his mom and I have a friend who knows but other then that nope! Lol im scared to say anything! We did go look at baby stuff thisweekend! Lol

How are you doing? Nothing changed over here but my face is breaking out like no ones business! Weird!

So damn confused I used the clear blue advanced digital ovulation tests and got my peak reading cycle day 16 and 17. We dtd cd 13 through 16. My sister and I were in a car wreck cd 17 so we didn't dtd cd 17 and 18. Sorry if tmi but now yesterday cd 18 and today cd 19 I have ewcm so today I took a pos ovulation test and it looks positive to me blah! Posted the pictures of the tests. So what would you guys go by? We'll be dtd today and for the next couple days I guess but now I'm all annoyed cause I felt like this was THE month and now I don't know if it'll work since we missed the past two days. Sorry for the rant just wanted to see what you ladies thought :)

9 years ago

hey! so i looked at your test and maybe you geared up to o but never did?? hmm thats interesting! i have no idea what else could be a reason for that doing it! are you going to test again today??

I wouldn't worry too much about missing a couple days - if you were DTD before hand that should cover you. I would get down to business again just to be sure you are covering this potential second fertile time as well. I had this happen in october where i had the egg white discharge with that I thought was a positive test, and then again on cd 21 had another positive ovulation test but no cm......we missed a couple days too but just kept doing it. it only takes 1 eggy!!!!

samanthapaige: im good - how are you feeling? I still have the severe nipple pain..and I am nauseated pretty much from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. My new trend is now finding something that I stomach to eat.....eating it...and then never wanting to look at it or eat it again. I have banned numerous items from our house including: eggs, any type of pasta and sauce (which I was addicted to during my last pregnancy - just typing it make me want to puke), ham, and numerous other things. aside from that - just some hip pain...which i think is stretching.

anxiously anticipating my u/s on tuesday - i am trying not to get my hopes up too high in case there is something wrong and/or nothing to see been on the u/s. I know that's a really pessimistic way to be - but I feel like until I know things are progressing ok, I am not going to be too confident.

9 years ago

well my drs receptionist is still an idiot! lol but hubs had an accident at work and i had to take him to the er and to our PCP and we told her i wanted blood work done and she ordered it! woo hoo!! lol so i'm waiting to get those that wont be till like Monday! because they're doing construction so all there blood has to be sent out to be tested....sucks! lol um my first appointment is in 17 days but who's counting right? lol i'm a bit excited i'm not exited about having to go to the dr to get my results from yesterday! they did my hcg and rh so when i had my loss they tested me i was rh + so i don't think that would change! but we'll see i'm praying for high numbers! last pregnancy i had blood drawn around the same time and it was only at 27 so praying for at least in the 100s!

other than that nausea i can't eat pizza or chipotle! nothing but water over here everything gives me heart burn! i guess i have a severe form of morning sickness called Hyperemesis gravidarum how fun! lol my coworker keeps going to get breakfast when she gets here and its there horrible smelling casserole i almost threw up! almost threw up while cleaning off my car today! lol yea its nothing but ice here in Colorado! so it took forever to clean off the car! thats about it for now!

so morning sickness hit last night right before bed! i cried it was horrible i had to take my zofran and it just makes things worse before they get better! ugh not feeling so well this morning and super duper tired like can hardly keep my eyes open at work! i cant wait to go home and go to sleep!

oh believe me I know.....the sickness is really taking a lot out of me. my sister is coming up today to take me grocery shopping.....i literally cleared out the entire fridge because everything looked awful.

going to sound weird...but i made white rice and a small piece of salmon for lunch today.....the rice seem to sit ok and i needed some protein....so far so good....but i guarantee I won't want it again.

here's hoping i can find some stuff at the grocery store that i can stomach...and that i don't throw up IN the grocery store! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo