Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 306 Replies | Last Page

i sooo get the feeling defeated, but we're not our time will come hopefully this cycle. that would be the best christmas present in the entire world! i'm very hopeful that this cycle will be our cycle. i started working out back in april and we got pregnant that cycle! so maybe all i needed was this metformin and to get back into working out! crossing fingers!

so your cycle was like what 34 days long?? that sounds so awful! what were they before your loss? mine were shorter than normal before my loss now they've become like 26/28 days. im prob not gonna start with the opks until later this week im on CD 8 today so prob wont start the opks until hmmm monday or tuesday!

here's to making August babies! (i think august right? lol)

9 years ago • Post starter

yes my cycle this time was 34 days long....prior to the loss I was 26/27 days with the odd 28 day....so quite a jump.......between the loss and my first period was 31 days...so im wondering if now somewhere between 30-34 is going to be the new normal.....that's why my husband wants to work under the impression of a 26 day cycle - ensure we cover all our basis just in case this cycle is for some reason shorter or whatever......its just so hard to predict!!! but I like that he is thinking that way!!!

going to start my opks this coming Friday........if I work under the impression that I am going to have another 34 day cycle my predicated ovulation date wouldn't be until dec 12 - BUT if we stick with the 26 day as earliest possible ovulation that would put me at dec 5 - so there will be A LOT of BDing this cycle!!! lol we are ALL IN this month!! :)

9 years ago

Lol got your days covered! I wonder if your body is just being weird after your loss. Mine never jumped that high but was a little jump nothing like yours! Im prob gonna start the opks today lol I had this weird feeling earlier so yea thats all I got lol

this is completely unrelated to baby making....i had my first day of orientation ..... i swear someone says hipaa one more time i'm gonna flip! lol k that is all hope everyone is having a good week!

looks like my body is continuing to be a major pain in the ass.....4 day period this cycle - BARELY...i don't even know if i would consider today part of it....there has been nothing but a bit of spotting....but whatever. Now with having a 4 day period I am wondering if we will be back to a normal 26-28 day cycle this time around again - so definitely a good idea to plan on playing it that way anyways......MAN THIS IS CONFUSING!!! hahaha.

trying to adjust a bit this month as well with our daily living - eliminating pop from the diet, DH is trying to cut down on caffeine (being a surgeon he has been having multiple coffees a day) but he is going to try and cut back a bit; trying to get more sleep; and eliminating stress factors - i.e. i need to relax about work - i try and convince myself i am not stressed but I know my body is interpreting stress regardless of how many times I try and reassure myself....so I really need to focus on relaxing and not getting caught up in it. i have read multiple medical sites that say stress can have an impact on ovulation too - so i need to really concentrate on being more at ease and less uptight! also going to try and eat super healthy - i made a great meal last night to try and test out my DH limits - wilted kale, roasted tomatoes and mushrooms with spiced rub pork loin - it was healthy and delicious and he seemed to really enjoy the kale! so focusing on eating fresh and healthy so maybe this will help too!! who knows - if nothing else it will encourage better living! :)

so now after last nights great meal i need to get some ideas for tonight....lol

9 years ago

yea stress can do so much harm! and trying not to stress usually does the opposite lol

yea im still sticking with the diet plan and only have one pop a day however i cheated and had two today! lol im down like 2.4 lbs woot woot! lol i noticed it today in the mirror i know doesn't sound like much but i could tell! other than that just doing my opks and temps to see what happens!

in the meantime just trying to figure out what's going on with the new job..... they gave us a tour of the Central hospital.....yea im at north so that was pointless! lol keeping our fingers crossed for bfp this cycle!

AF is gone!! wooohoo!!! DH and I have our sights set on BD'ing this whole month! LOL

Fingers and toes crossed we will catch that eggy this month!! ;)

9 years ago

Lol we got off to a late start with bding this month! But I havent have a + opks yet so were good! Lol

im trying to figure out when i should start the opks........might start next tuesday just incase my cycle decides to be ridiculous and divert back to 26-28 cycle..........i have those cheapie ones so might start out with those...altho now that i used the cheapie pregnancy tests and got those faint positives I am questioning my faith in the products all together!!!

blah....won't matter - we plan on BDing enough so that no matter when I O - we hopefully have covered our basis. might take some stress off of us if i don't opk too early....i will just be anxious the entire time!

9 years ago

So ive fallen off the wagon with temping but ive been using opks all week and I had one get darker then they all got light again :( idk what's going on

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo