Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 306 Replies | Last Page

Shann11 keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Shanna11 !!!

9 years ago

Shann11: keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

afm: didn't bother to even test this morning....feeling super crampy and won't be surprised if AF is going to make a late appearance. I think i have been tricked by faulty tests......going to give it another test on sunday...but as far as this cycle is concerned not going to waste anymore tests.....if AF doesn't show my cd 40 i will head to do......that would be next thursday.

9 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed. I heard someone tried one of there tests with water to see if they were in fact faulty just a thought. Hopefully it is your bfp

Thanks guys :)
awebste:

9 years ago

Looks like af is starting for me this morning :(

Better luck this next cycle!!

9 years ago

Awe no! Ugh I disk your tests idk why they'd be a positive! Grrr im sorry

its ok!! I kind of knew that it wasn't meant to be.......all the bfns and the cramps this morning so its not a big shocker.

I am ready for the next cycle!! lets do this!!!

9 years ago

well thats good! we're still trying....can't hurt to practice right lol and she said she thinks im still ovulating on my own sometimes. im already down 1 pound woohoo!! and am taking a break today from working out my arms are killing me! lol so hopefully it wont be another 6months of waiting for our bfp grr

hopefully next cycle is it for you i was looking at your chart and did it switch your ovulation date?? i can't remember if it was yours i was looking at im like 99.9% sure it was! thats annoying!

on to the next cycle!

that good! never hurts to practice! lol

I had a bit of breakdown today....feeling a bit defeated...but my husband has been very supportive and I think im doing ok now. we are both ready to try again this cycle and looking forward to AF making her exit in a few days....hopefully by late Monday...early Tuesday.

since now we don't really know how many days my cycle really is now...we are doing to plan to start trying as if my cycle is 26 days......making sure to at least BD every other day....and once I hopefully see positive ovulation test maybe everyday for at least 4 days to cover our basis. can't hurt. we have conceived before...just need to get this timing down and hope I ovulate.

need to find that optimism again and hold onto it...its so easy to get down on yourself...but we all need to remember that being down will not help our cause......positivity and optimism are the best attitudes to have even when times get tough and the frustration gets the best of us. I pray that our luck changes this cycle girls - how beautiful of a xmas gift would it be to be pregnant!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo