Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 306 Replies | Last Page

ok so im really into things that are a "coincidence" so just for fun every month i enter in my info into the extended due date calculator on here. Well i just did it since i'm super confident in this cycle! well my original due date was jan 21st 2015.......when i typed in this cycle info it said first heartbeat would be jan 21st....... just thought i share prob nothing but lets hope!

9 years ago • Post starter

i sincerely hope this is your month too and you join me on this exciting yet scary journey! regardless I won't be leaving this group - we have come so far together!!! :)

get down to BD'ing girl - catch that egg!!! if you take a look at my chart from this past month - we BD'd a LOT.....covered a lot of territory! LOL

9 years ago

Lol were on it last week eod and.yesterday today tomorrow wednesday thursday lol both apps show my peak week going until christmas!

Thanks for not leaving me over here!

why is it when i need sleep in im awake early.......im workong.over nights today tomorrow and wednesday urg

So im going with last nights opk was the + because todays is a lot lighter!

YESSSSS!!! Hope you caught that lil eggy!!!

9 years ago

Crossing fingers!!!

How are you doing?

doing good - first u/s scheduled for Jan 13th - I will be around 7 weeks give or take a few days by then. my doc wants to do a dating u/s to make sure everything is where its supposed to be, and that the there is a baby and that its growing with a HB. With the missed miscarriage in September he is being extra careful which I appreciate. Hoping they can see what they need to with a pelvic u/s and not have to do a transvag one....but will see.

Aside from that - got some round ligament aches and cramps not he right side...but aside from that not much going on. tired most of the time. I am off work now until Jan 5th so I am looking forward to putting my feet up and relaxing - not worrying about anything.

I am super excited to go tomorrow to get my turkey - first year I am hosting my family christmas at my house! :)

9 years ago

well ill def be sending happy baby thoughts your way that everything goes well! yea my RE told me she'd keep a close eye on me once it happens. i guess pcos has a higher risk of loss because it effects your progesterone and that could have something to do with the loss! i want so bad for this cycle to be the one! like it hurts how bad i want it but i just have this feeling kinda like the last one but we'll see everything says im peak until the 24th so we'll see we skipped yesterday because i was so tired from work! let me tell you working 2100-0700 kicks my butt i dont know how they do it seriously! im glad to have my 0400-1230 shifts back on saturday!

so i pretty much told hubs that it was happening today i dont care if it happens at 0700 when i get home or 2 hours before i leave for work! my opk yesterday was a def - but the last time i got a + opk and the dr said i did ovulate it took like 2 or 3 days later before a temp confirmed that i o'd a few days later! lol crossing fingers toes and underwear bows!

we're not doing anything for christmas we're staying in colorado instead of visiting family, its weird this is my first christmas not with my family....yours sounds so exciting!! lol as for now just killing time until the end of my shift...only 4 hours and 48 mins left but whos counting....hopefully my coworker comes in at 4 to help theres so many people here today! ugh!

thats all i have for now!

ugh so today didn't go over so well....hopefully theres enough left in there to work since we tried tonight but he couldnt finish.... they worked out and played basketball and he was so tired so that was a bust! hopefully crossing fingers....kinda losing hope over here now

Merry Christmas! hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo