Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 306 Replies | Last Page

Oooooh my gosh you guys!!!!!! I got a faint but clear positive!
I'm going to test again tomorrow, but I posted my hpt image! Tell me what you think! :)

9 years ago

@Shann11: WOOOHOOOOOO wow!!!! so happy for you girl!!! kind of a weird line - but a line nonetheless - keep testing and FXFU that it keeps getting darker and clearer! :) :)

still aways to go before I can test......glad its the weekend!

9 years ago

Tested again today and got a !!!!! So excited! My husband and I cried. Baby dust and sticky vibes to you ladies

9 years ago

Yay!!!!! Congrats hun!

9 years ago • Post starter

i feel out already - 6dpo and a bit of a temp drop this morning.......ugh.....my positive energy is getting weaker and weaker by the day.

9 years ago

Blood test confirmed! POSITIVE! We're in shock but so excited!

9 years ago

SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU SHANN11!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months! :)

9 years ago

Ahhh yay!!! Congrats!

Youre not out stay positive! I know its hard but its soooo early youre not out!

@samanthapaige - how are you doing? I am trying to stay positive - but its so hard! my temp was good again this morning, but who knows...i feel like its still too early and eventually ill see the drop off soon. how have you been? where are you at in your cycle?

9 years ago

Im ok! I am cd 8 just started with the opks since I got a + one so early last time! Bd every other day and then saturday sunday monday and tuesday! Not much to report over here lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo