Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 306 Replies | Last Page

its like other day i feel like poo! gah i just want to feel better

yea we took them i look like hell lol printed them off and sending theones to the parents and grandparents tomorrow!!! super excited! not excited that they will all prob call while im taking a nap! lol

how far along are you again?? i was reading that some cant pic up the heartbeat until like 10 almost 11 weeks! so im guessing its to early!

i feel like i might fall asleep in the lab today.....thats kinda bad lots of sharp objects but right now sleep sounds so wonderful! lol

thats about i've got for now....my body is doing this really fun thing where if i cough or blow my nose i start to gag! how awesome!

9 years ago • Post starter

9 weeks today - so ya def too early.....i am home alone tho and thought i would give it a try! can't resist trying a new toy LOL

feel like ASS this morning too......that's the only way I can describe it. so nauseated - talked myself out of puking tho.

now that i have something on my stomach i am feeling ok. now to get through the day. always such a battle!

9 years ago

lol i took the new car to work today so i made sure i put some puke bags that i took from work in there! lol thats sad!

oh im holding off on ordering it until i know i can hear the heartbeat because i will freak myself out if i can't find it!

soooo many people ahowed up at 7am to get blood work done.....because showing up before i get into work is always a good idea! gahh!

hahaha i have puke bags in my car too :(

at least its FRIDAY! that's the only positive thing about today so far...lol i have really nauseated today......sitting at my desk I feel like i could vomit anytime...and of course today is the day the president is in town and wants to have lunch! UGH here's hoping I can get through it.

9 years ago

I was ok today. But today isnt friday for me sadly I still have to work tomorrow morning ugh!

Hope you made it during your lunch!

pretty sure we found the hb today!!! not loud enough to get a bpm reading but it was definitely fast and not my own hb. hoping to try again later and see if I can get a reading.

also hoping we aren't wrong - its so hard to find!

9 years ago

How exciting!!!!!

I can't wait to order mine lol

been pretty good on the getting sick part over here! still feel like dog poop but it was getting better....i think its slowly creeping back up....so because of this stupid PCOS i had to do my one hour glucose yesterday.....pretty sure i failed that stuff is gross! i dont want to do the 3 hour ugh!!! it was at my work and i just looked up the results when i got into work and i think i failed by just a few points im so mad!!

any more luck finding little ones heartbeat??? how are you feeling?

yes! we found it again yesterday morning - morning seems to be the best time. still not loud enough to get a reading on the monitor, but from what i have read and saw in videos the reading on the monitor is not usually correct. so I am not too worried about it. baby is still so tiny - i am not surprised its not loud enough. i have tried twice now at night and haven't been able to find it - so morning definitely seems to be the best time, and i have done it once with something in my bladder and once with it empty - both times I have been able to find it. so baby must hide at night time...lol who knows.

hoping that finding it is a good sign and that baby is still growing on schedule in there and that there is no other issues. appt is coming up quick - 9 more working days!

had a few days of feeling good - then this morning puked in the kitchen sink. :( almost at the 10 week mark so hoping that starts to go away soon.

ugh - i dread that test.........

9 years ago

this might sound gross but chances are your bowels get in the way at night lol

thats exciting!!! i think finding it is a very good sign!!

ugh puking is nooooooo fun!!!

i made my husband bring dinner home last night and was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden i had to run o the bathroom because i started throwing up! ugh! also again this morning at work thankfully it didn't happen until after my morning rounds! i did find out i have to come into work on saturday at....2am...... fml! lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo