Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 353 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the support ladies...I'm a mess. I will be MIA for a few days. I'm active duty Navy and going out to sea for a few days.

8 years ago

Myfamily1st-take all the time you need but if we don't hear from you to soon we're going to get worried about you hun! I hope you feel better and I'm sorry you didn't get to see your BFP. *HUGS* good luck and be safe!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies 2dpo going to test and 10 dpo and 14 dpo

8 years ago

xoxojadorecouture-good luck!! keep us updated! try not to stress!!

Good luck to you HopefullyAMommy and everyone else testing soon.

I will be testing in exactly 8 days if I am able to hold myself to my word for that long. I am currently 9dpo and with the Early Response Tests I am just about in the timeframe to use one. I only have two tests though and really want to see a progression of darkened BFPs than use one up on a negative result that a period would tell me in any case (a progression of two if that counts as progression :) I could buy a cheaper bunch of hpg's but I am happy with the quality of these ones.

I had a missed miscarriage last cycle and I had a BFP one day post when I should have had AF. Then I had the mmc the following day hence why I would rather monitor my current pregnancy's progress (if I am pregnant at all - but I have a feeling I could be).

Good luck to you all testing - hope you get the result you want!

Lucidity xx

8 years ago

HopefullyAMommy thank you honestly after my molar im judt more excited to be trying again no time for stressing

How's everyone

8 years ago

HopefullyAMommy I had my blood test this morning waiting for the results. I know it's negative just waiting for confirmation.

Myfamily1st sorry the witch arrived. You will get your bundle of joy.

We all will.

Baby dust to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

lucidity-Thank you and I'm sorry to hear about the missed miscarriages. I know that was and is definitely still hard to deal with. Try to hold out as long as you can with testing. I hope you get to see your BFP since you have a better feeling this time around. Good Luck hun!! No Stressing!

xoxojadorecouture-That's definitely the mindset to have. Im happy that you are excited about trying again! Think as positive as you can and definitely try not to stress.

louie79-Well still try to be as positve as you can, even if its its negative or a postive result. Keep us updated as to what happens!

Good Luck ladies please try no stressing I know its hard but do try!! Baby Dust!

It's confirmed its BFN. I'm going to go for another cycle before going for IVF. Hopefully November will be the lucky month.

8 years ago

Louie79-I'm sorry that it's a negative. I know it's really frustrating but hopefully November like you said will be your month. In definitely hoping that it will be mine as well. Im determined to get my BFP no matter what before the end of the year. Hopefully! ! Good luck to you hun

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo