Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 353 Replies | Last Page

twwtoolong-I think today is your ultrasound appointment. Just know we are all here supporting you and Definitely will love to hear how it goes. Ask as many questions, if they can't answer they will tell you, but as many as you need to so you can be more comfortable. Good Luck....try not to stress. These are positive steps in order for you to get your bfp and you sticky baby. Plus I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your party. Keep us updated.

my family1st-How are things coming along?

Well today is cycle day 20 and AF is due on Saturday. I felt out this month way before I even Ovulated so I'm sure you can imagine how I feel with everything else that I've had going on. I don't know I don't have the drive to test because what happens if it comes out negative. It would be great if finally my miracle will happen but this time around I'm not really betting on it. However, I did realize that I ovulated later than expected. DH and I did BD like 2 days before and I think the day after. I'm trying to be hopefuly but it's kind of hard for me though. Idk....

8 years ago • Post starter

HopefullyAMommy- Are you having any symptoms? I know you feel out this month, but keep hope. This week should fly by, and before you know it, you'll be testing. Well, that's if you choose to.

As I said before, I'm just having fun this cycle. I'm only temping, and doing cm checks. So far it's good. I don't feel stressed and the bd'ing has been more enjoyable. The other night after our bd, dh demand me to stay in bed and he'll cook breakfast. I thought he was just being sweet. But it felt wonderful to hear him say "I want as many swimmers as possible to make it. Just lay there until they reach your eggs. " Here it is, I'm not stressing over ttc, but he's picking up where I left off lol.

8 years ago

Testing Thursday...Its Thanksgiving AND the S.O's birthday :) Hoping for a +! I got a negative this morning at 9dpo but I know its early :)

8 years ago

KressLove-Your right but it's so hard to take your own advice sometimes you know. I have no symptoms and none that actually stands out to me either. Well I guess how the rest of the week goes then maybe I will test, but I'm not sure because I don't want to be heartbroken you know. I'm glad that you are having fun this cycle and I know it definitely makes it more easier with your DH being as supportive as you need. That always makes it easier. I'm glad that he wants as many swimmers to catch your egg and I really hope they did.

kshoen17-Well it's still pretty early. Wait a couple more days and see what happens. Hopefully you get to see your positive. Keep us updated!

@HopefullyAMommy
What I have said in the past to myself is that if AF comes then this means I have another month to focus on making my body ready for a healthy implantation (I read an analogy I like, our body is the weather, our womb is the soil, our egg is (of course) the seed). I feel like I have got another month to focus on the ‘weather and soil’ and I guess the seed too although I understand that it takes a year of planning and growing before a ‘seed’ is ready to be a viable egg. On the other hand, I think new sperm are grown and ready for ‘use’ in under a month so it gives the men a chance to work on things too. If I can’t get that silver lining then it can get out of hand. In any case, you did BD and sperm can living in the female body for 3-5 days so theres hope for you yet my friend.

@Twwlong
I hope that everything is going ok with you and waiting for the tests isn’t too stressful for you. I have taken a break from BDing for ttc and timing it to ovulation. I feel like right now its better to just do whatever comes naturally and let go of coordinating it with a million and one things. I like your mindset. How was your ultrasound? Fingers crossed for you.

@Myfamily1st
What is the link to pregnancy and your thyroid? Best of luck with the Dr.

@KressLove
Love it! Im imagining a scenario if I may: DH “How do you like em eggs?” You “ Fertilised DH, fertilised”.

@Koshean17
Ive only ever had a bfp when I test the day before AF. I would wait till at least 3 days before AF with the first response tests.

Have a good week everyone x

8 years ago

Well Ladies, thank you all for your words of encouragement and for checking in!

I just got back from my ultrasound, she ended up doing both a trans abdominal and trans vaginal. Initially she had a little trouble seeing my ovaries because, as per instructions, my bladder was super full. She said they would have just sent me back for a transvag anyways, so she did it for me right away. From what she can tell, everything is looking good, she could actually see that I had just ovulated! So that was pretty cool! DH and I bd'd a couple of time yesterday. I also mentioned to him that she could see that I ovulated today, so we may try and bd again tonight - but we are both totally knackered from the party this weekend and early rises this morning, so we'll see, maybe yesterday's fun will be enough to do the trick!

I won't have my blood test results until another couple of weeks, so hopefully everything checks out on that front. I don't think it's totally sunk in for DH that the issue may be him. We've talked about it before and he's totally down for getting the swimmers checked out, but I don't really think he's actually contemplated it being possibly him and not me. Maybe it's neither of us and we just need a few more months of trying with better timing. I seem to be consistently ovulating on cd 15 (opk's and bbt has predicted cd 15 for the past 2 cycles and it was confirmed today with the ultrasound for this cycle). Prior to Sept, we thought I was ovulating around cycle day 11-12 as I am usually a 26-27 day cycle, so our timing would have always been off.

Anyways, my head is spinning and mostly in a postive way so far!
Little sigh of relief, at least until my blood results are in!

8 years ago

Lucidity- lol I'm loving your scenario! I'd take fertilized egg over scrambled any day!

Twwtoolong- glad to hear everything went well with your ultrasound. I know that's a sigh of relief on your part. Hopefully the same goes for DH when it's his turn to get seen. It must be awesome to hear that you ovulated this cycle. I wish you lots of and

8 years ago

Lucidity-That's a very interesting way to look at ttc and I love it! Hopefully my soil was good enough this time around so my seed will grow. I have 3 more days and I will be able to find out.

twwtoolong-I'm glad to hear that everything went well with the doctor's appointment. I'm sure that is going to give you a peace of mind now. Now it's on to the next step when you get your blood tests back, but I'm sure everything is good. I know hearing her said that everything was good and that you ovulated I know was probably singing to your ears!!

I'm glad everything is looking good for you so far, twwtoolong! Thank you for the update.

I'm set to O either on Thursday or Friday of this week. Unfortunately we might have issues with bd'ing at the right time since we're gong to be out of town (and staying with relatives) for Thanksgiving. Hopefully we can make it work.

Best of luck everyone.

8 years ago

Sophe28-I'm sure you guys will figure it out and get the BD done! Good Luck and I hope you catch your eggy!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo