Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 353 Replies | Last Page

Morning All!
@HopefullyAMommy - I had no idea that you were still in hospital when you wrote your last post! I am so glad to hear you are home! I hope you have had a chance to rest. Any sign of AF? I know you thought you might be out given the hospital check, but thought I'd check in!

@kresslove- I really hope it's IB for you! Maybe taking the chill pill was just what you needed!

@sophe28 - we are very close in timing - I am 7 dpo today. AF is due for me Friday/Saturday. So if there is no sign, I'll probably test on Sunday. I am really not expecting anything to come of it this month. We didn't really "try" - I do know we did it twice the day before ovulation, but that was about it, so we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath like I have been other months!

@xoxo - Hopefully it was IB! Good luck and keep us posted on any other symptoms!

Still no word on my blood work, likely will be the end of the week before I hear back. Fingers crossed it's a-ok!

Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

@kresslove, that sounds so exciting! Fingers crossed for you.

I hate the TWW. Not only because of the waiting, but because of the symptoms! Boobs are killing me, I'm hungry all the time, I'm crampy, tired, bloated, etc. It's just.... not fun at all.

Edited to add: also peeing all the time. Like, all the time. Sorry to sound whiney.

8 years ago

Thank you ladies! I really hope it was IB.
Sophe- when is AF due? We all hate the tww. It's such an emotional ride.

Off to take a nap, I'm beyond exhausted.

8 years ago

Well, Fertility Friend predicts that AF is due on December 11th, but since I ovulated 3 days early, AF will probably show on the 8th. I'm only 6 dpo today.

8 years ago

I'm testing on December 2, 13 dpo. Best wishes!!

8 years ago

Weird spottjng done today at 13 dpo went in to dr office neg irine off course those things are not sensitive at all dr said im not actively bleeding and i have a couple of cyst and a corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary idk how to feel af is due dec 3rd but dr said i shouldnt expect much bleeding idk how to feel just wish i could have a bfp i just want to meet my love bug already sighs

8 years ago

Sunshine-

Xoxo- Sorry to hear about the cysts, that sucks. You'll get that bfp eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Sophe- how are you feeling this cycle?

HopefullyAMommy- We miss you! Rest up!

8 years ago

Hi everyone,

Ive not got a lot to say but I enjoy checking in and hearing where you are all at. Sounds like a couple of you are testing soon, if not tomorrow! Really exciting, hope you get a fantastic result!

BTW, what is IB? irritable bowl syndrome? Ive head it mentioned here a few times and that it leads to spotting - which I understood to be vaginally (not the other one).

Ive not been doing enough to be in any sort of tww this month but I had sex a few times but it was spontaneous and not timed to coincide with cm. So who knows. Maybe, maybe not, either way, it means this tww is not loaded for me as they normally are. Which I like (the stress free part), reminds me of sex for sexes sake.

IU have been browsing cm literature however. Just to understand it more and realise that there is no simple answer and one to one relation with it and pregnancy unless you consider so many other outside factors, such as cycle length, your "normal" experience, how well you ate that month. Apparently even ewcm means something different depending on how long it lasted for from onset. If it goes on for longer than 2-4 days then apparently it means you did not ovulate as the corpus luteum (which would be there only if you did ovulate) dries up the ewcm. Anyone have any more info on cm patterns and how it relates to hormonal surges?

Stats stats stats, this site is a goldmine for that :o)

Good luck to you all, those testing, those waiting for next cycle, and those waiting for other info xx

8 years ago

Hi Lucidity, thanks for checking in. I'm glad to hear this cycle is stress-free for you (as much as it can be).

IB = implantation bleeding. The thought is that, for some women, the act of the embryo implanting itself in the uterine lining causes spotting around 7-10 dpo. This doesn't happen for all women, though. And spotting 7-10 dpo doesn't always mean implantation has occured (I know from personal experience).

Kresslove, like you, I had some spotting this morning right after BD'ing. I am 7 dpo today. Trying really hard not to over analyze this cycle. I am feeling okay; my stomach is giving me some issues today and I've been feeling sluggish, but all are usual TWW symptoms for me. How are you feeling? Are you 7 or 8 dpo today?

8 years ago

Lucidity - it is great to see you on here again! It is great to have a relaxed approach to it all! Sometimes you just need a break!

HopefullyAMommy - how are you feeling? I hope you are getting some energy back and recouping a bit.

Sophe28 and KressLove- I do hope it's IB for you two! I have never had this happen before other than an early start to AF. Keep us posted on how you are feeling!

I don't know if it's how busy I am at the moment with work or if I would be somewhat ok with not being pregnant and dealing with morning sickness over the holidays ;), but I am pretty chill the tww. I actually had to look up how many dpo's I am today! lol

Still no word from the doc - hopefully it is all good, guess I'll find out soon!

Hope all is well with everyone!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo