Posts by HopefullyAMommy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Prenatals and More

Hey ladies. I wanted to know what is a good brand of Prenatals that I could start to take. I called my doct ...

5 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 ...

353 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Am I Wrong?

Am I wrong that sometimes I just want to go and get insaminated on my own? Am I wrong that I just want to take ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Balancing Reality

I actually had a really good Halloween until I went to sleep that night. I found myself in a dream that I coul ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Getting my mind right

I actually had a really good weekend. I finally went wedding dress shopping and wow, I am still in complete sh ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Fingers Crossed!!!

So tonight was my first time actually using the OPKs I got my first positive and I feel excited and somewhat a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

If I have gotten a positive on the OPKs tests, do I BD the same night or tomorrow?

Hey ladies, so this is my first cycle actually using OPKs and I need some help. I'm normally on a 24 day cycl ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Picking My Chin From Off The Floor

So once again I see that I am out this cycle. Last week I was stress free and trying not to focus on the fact ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Anxious and Nervous

It's coming down to the wire for me and AF. She's due on Saturday and I'm becoming really nervous and anxious. ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Stabbing/Sharp Pains

Anyone ever have like sharp like stabbing pains in their breats before. Maybe before a period or can this be s ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago