Community post

Discussion

Prenatals and More

Hey ladies.

I wanted to know what is a good brand of Prenatals that I could start to take. I called my doctor for some questions and she instructed me to take Prenatal Vitamins. I went to the Pharmacy and there were so many to choose from.

Any suggestions that you ladies like or don't like?

I would also like to know if there's anything else I could contribute to my eating habits that can help me in the TTC journey.

Any kind of teas or oils, anything you ladies can think of.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi there!
I started taking Rainbow Light Prenatal One -- I bought it on Amazon ($17 for 150 once-a-day pills).
User Image

8 years ago

Thank you!

8 years ago • Post starter

I second Rainbow Light Prenatals.

I started taking them because after many hours of research it was the only prenatal I'd seen that women with IC were able to take without flares. I wasn't too hopeful honestly when I started taking them because I had yet to find a multivitamin I could take without it causing flares. And any multivitamin that wasn't a gummy would make me throw up even when I wasn't pregnant. I just have a sensitive stomach I guess.

I've had great results with Rainbow Light. No throwing them up and no flares. I honestly couldn't be happier with them.

ETA: For people that don't have to worry about special considerations like IC, I've heard great things about the Vitafusion gummy prenatals and some of the other gummies. They never worked for me but I'm a pretty special case. They might be worth trying also.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Use Rainbow Light Prenatals

8 years ago

Hi there,

I took Rainbow Light Prenatal last year. You can also try it.

If you are thinking of buying pregnancy pillow, you can visit my blog Pillows For Life.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo