Community post

Journal

Fingers Crossed!!!

So tonight was my first time actually using the OPKs I got my first positive and I feel excited and somewhat anxious. I actually like using the little cheapies. I was using the clearblue digital at first but i kept getting an error message and I gave up. But something told me while online I can order the cheapies because it can't hurt at all to try something else. The other days they were so light and today is as dark add the control line. Wish me luck ladies! I know I should of been bding up until the positive but I want sure when I was going to see the positive and me and DH hasn't been seeing eye to eye. This means that the apps may have had me ovulating later than expected. But you know tonight it has to happen because this is what we want.

I was actually having a rough day until DH and I actually sorted out our issues and I actually left work on time. I'm just being to be hopeful and trying to stay positive that my little bean will stick. I actually started to feel better because now I feel like I'm actually doing something to get my miracle.

Do you ladies think I should test again tomorrow and still BD tomorrow just to be on the safe side?

Good luck to you ladies and sending you ladies plenty and plenty of baby dust.

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hey that great you started using OPKs I been worried you been in our group lately. Good to see everything is going great and if you spotted ovulation you don't need to keep testing just BD the next 2 days. Good luck!

8 years ago

Hey Soulchild27, I'm doing good. Just trying to get my miracle baby any way that I can at this point you know and trying not to stress about the send results each month. Thank you for checking in on me as well. Good luck to you hun!!! Plenty of baby dust your way!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo