Community post

Journal

Anxious and Nervous

It's coming down to the wire for me and AF. She's due on Saturday and I'm becoming really nervous and anxious. The only differences that I notice from this cycle to the last is my nipples usually get sore a week before she come and this time today the soreness just started. It's not as sore as they normally get though. I've been feeling really happy lately and for a while that was actually hard for me to do. I haven't really had much of an appetite lately either, just as long as I each breakfast I'm pretty much ok. Usually I'm really moody, I can't really eat salty foods, and that's as much as I can remember, since I try not to track it too much and then get my feelings hurt when AF shows up. My breasts are naturally big, they swell and get hard a little, but they have just been feeling heavy and soft. I also have been have really sharp pains that I have never had before. I have been having on and off cramping.

Plus, I tried the PreSeed this cycle also. I also thought during the week to order some OPK's and some HPT's just to have some extra ones in the house, but I'm hoping that I wouln't need to use it for like another 12 months. I really do hope that AF packs up and leaves on a 9 month vacation. I just feel different this time around, or maybe it's just me and I'm being crazy.

I usually don't pay attention to symptoms that much but this cycle is really important to me. I really want my little bean to stick. I'm just so nervous and kind of scared because I already have 2 angels and I would just like to actually be able to fell and hold my baby my loved one and I created together.

I'm just scared because I don't want to get my feelings crushed.

8 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

I truly hope your symptoms lead to a sticky BFP and a baby in your arms.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thank you Margie that definitely means alot!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hope you get your bfp!

8 years ago

Thank you starmama!

Sending lots of baby dust your way!

8 years ago

Aww girly I'm so sorry to here about ur 2/lil angeone. I know it must be hard but u will get threw it ! I hope AF doesn't come for u and u can have ur little baby in ur arms in 9/months. I feel the same way b.c I don't know if my period that was only 3 days witch is werid for me was a miscarriage or not but keep trying stay positive and everything will work out in time I'm impatient Also and will continue to try till I get a sticky one... I'm praying for u !!

8 years ago

Jenshalla1-thank you hunny!

Taradanaxoxo-thank you for the words of encouragement....I've been really trying to keep myself busy and not think about anything that is going on so I can keep my nerves down.

Thank you for your kind words on my entry....I will keep my positivity flowing your way!! <3

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo