Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 353 Replies | Last Page

@Bailey1234 - 11dpo is sometimes too early for a bfp, so you might still be in the running. Please let us know how it goes if you decide to test tomorrow or Saturday.

@Kresslove - sorry to hear AF showed up for you. It sounds like we're on the same schedule. Hopefully better luck for both of us this time around.

@Twwtoolong - sounds like fun! Best of luck to you this cycle. Did you decide to schedule a doctor's appointment?

AF started for me at 3am this morning, thank goodness! I do want to be pregnant so badly, but once I knew I was probably not pregnant, I just wanted AF to start. Cycle day 1 today! I'm supposed to ovulate the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas the following month. Maybe we'll make a holiday baby! :)

Baby dust.

8 years ago

@Sophe28 - it's too bad you didn't get your bfp, but at least the wonky cycle is done with. Hopefully things will be a little more normal this cycle! I have my doctors appt on Monday, so I'll see what he says about it all! I'll be sure to keep you all posted!

@HopefullyAMommy - I think you are back from your mini vacay today. I hope it was wonderful and you had lots of time with the DH!
;)

Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

Hey Ladies! I am finally back and even though I'm glad to be back, I wasn't ready to be back at work. I was trying to catch up on everything that has been going on while I was away. If I miss something ladies, please forgive me.

Lucidity-I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm really sorry that you had to experience this. I hope you are doing ok. If you need us when your ready we're here for you hunny.

Sophe28-Sorry to hear about AF showing up. I really do hope that you can catch that eggy so you will be able to make a holiday baby. How awesome would that be? I mean I know my birthday is the 22nd of December and my mom told me I came home the day after Christmas, and I know you would definitely enjoy that. That's like the ultimate holiday gift.

KressLove- I know it's emotionally draining, but you know we're here for you. Just as long as your not giving up because we definitely aren't.

twwtoolong-The party your throwing sounds like its going to be fun. I do hope that you get to baby dance before the party starts and not get too consumed with everything that's going to be going on.

Bailey1234-Welcome! It was pretty early when you tested. Have you tested recently? Do you have any other different symptoms? Hopefully you caught this egg this month so you can hold your baby in 9 months.

Lalou3tt3-I'm being hopefuly for you and that I hope you have some kind of changes with your symptoms. I know it's hard but I'm cheering for you to see your BFP.

Good Luck ladies. I'm hopefuly for you ladies to catch the eggy in your new cycle.

8 years ago • Post starter

So updates on me now. I had a great vacation. It was nice and peaceful and I couldn't ask for anything else. However, I am kind of pissed of at my hubby because we only BDed one time out there. I just couldn't bear to temp or even test because I didn't see the point because nothing was happening. I did test yesterday and I got a faint positive, but I just don't feel as confident as I did anymore. I guess I just have like a I don't care attitude right now. I want to be pregnant so bad and I just don't see him being proactive in what I want.

Part of me just wants to carry him to the clinic so I can take his sperm and I can have my baby put in through iui, I'm assusming, so I can be pregnant. I just want my little miracle, and I guess because he has a child outisde our relationship that he's ok, once again this is my assumption. He tells me otherwise, but I dont know. The mother doensn't like me at all and when she saw me it almost got physical. The families does not mesh at all.

I mean is it wrong that at this point I just want what's best for me. I got my promotion so I'm moving up the ladder which is great. All I want is my baby. I hope you ladies at least get your BFP's that way I can be excited for you ladies because I have nothing new on my end, just a built up of emotions.

HopeFullyAMommy- Welcome Back Hun!! I am sorry to hear that you didnt get to BD much. But sometimes all it takes is 1 time. =) I totally understand about the hubby thing. I feel like he is not as concerned about BDing on certain days or my + OPk's etc..Its really frustrating. He says if its supposed to happen it will happen. I mean i guess he is partly right but why not do whatever possible to help. He also smokes which is not helping.

Thanks for the vent! I needed to get that out.

8 years ago

HopefullyAMommy- What cycle day are you on? Im on CD 26 having watery discharge and cramping. I feel out this month.

8 years ago

myfamily1st-How are you hun!! Glad to see that you are back. Well I'm glad to see that we are both feeling the same, besides my hubby not smoking, he sleeps alot becuase he works more than 1 job. But I totally understand and you know you can come and vent as much as you need too. Hopefully something changes for all of us up here because this is definitely driving me crazy. I am on cycle day 10 and I think I should start having positive opks from now on, I'm not sure though, I haven't tested yet since I'm still at work. My apps says that I should be ovulating tomorrow or Sunday, so pray for me. I actually feel ok for now. Listen your not out until the ugly witch shows her face and hopefully she doesn't.

Good Luck!!

HopefullyAMommy- You're so encouraging! Yes I will pray for you and all the Mommies to be

8 years ago

Cd 11 starting opks really wasnt going to try this cycle but why not

8 years ago

@HopefullyAMommy - I think sometimes it can get overwhelming and you do just need to step back from tracking everything and try to just enjoy being with each other. That is something that DH and I have really worked at (on the advice from friends who have kids already). Once we do become pregnant we are really never going to have the time we have with each other now, so we really try to make the best of it, after all it should be fun!

As for the issues with the mother of his other child, that just sounds stressful not really helpful to your situation at all - I completely understand your frustrations, I don't think our partners fully understand the roller coaster it is every month with the first two weeks waiting for ovulation and then the next two wondering if it worked! That's what we are here for! :) - My fingers are crossed that you get some time in with DH this weekend and get your sticky bean!

@my1stfamily - I agree with HopefullyAMommy, you are not out until AF shows up! Hopefully you are still in the running!

@xoxojadorecouture- Maybe a more relaxed approach will be just the thing!

How is everyone else doing? I am only CD 6, so around next weekend will be go time for us!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo