Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 353 Replies | Last Page

@ xoxojadorecouture - it ain't over until AF shows! 10 dpo may be too early still - especially dependent on the type of test you used. Wait a couple more days and try again!

@ HopefullyAMommy - I am glad you feel better! I am doing ok - thank you for asking. I think we nailed the timing this month, so I'll be crushed if it doesn't end up in a BFP!! The tww officially starts for me today, have to wait until Nov 9th to test if AF hasn't shown up.

8 years ago

HopefullyAMommy - Oops, I thought I read that you were planning on testing this morning, but I must have gotten mixed up somehow. I completely understand about not wanting to see a BFN. When is AF due to arrive?

Twwtoolong - glad to hear of the temp rise! Now you're in your TWW. The BD'ing sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you.

My update - I'm cd33. I didn't take a test this morning. I have one FRER that I'm hesitant to use just because they are so darn expensive! Temperature was up this morning again at 97.6. Yesterday it was 97.33 and the day before that was 96.9. I'm also having EWCM today! I originally thought maybe I'm O'ing today, but that would mean my temps wouldn't go up until tomorrow (which has is not the case). I'm really scratching my head over this cycle. I think I'll wait until Friday and test with my FRER if my temps are still high.

Baby dust to everyone!

8 years ago

xoxojadorecouture- I agree with twwtoolong, its still probably early for you to test depending on which test you used also. Plus your still not out until the withch shows up. So no negative thinking try to keep thinking positive as much as you can ok! Good Luck!

twwtoolong-Awesome to hear you caught the right timing!! We are definitely in the same boat because I'll be super crushed if I don't see that BFP. I got your back though, but hopefully you see those fabolous pink lines. I have until the Nov 4th for AF. Hopefully she stays away.

Sophe28-Well hopefully she stays away but shes due Nov 4th. The rising temps are still really good. I think you should wait a few more days to test, especially since those hpt that you are using are pretty pricey. Good Luck hun!

8 years ago • Post starter

Sophe28- That sounds just like such a confusing cycle! May bd today just in case? I think if you are still no sign of AF by Friday and the temps are still high then go ahead and test again - you'd be past your longest cycle at that point! Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks for the support ladies, I feel we did just about all we could this month - let's hope it works!

8 years ago

I've been testing since Monday. All BFN. I am only 8DPO though today. So, I am going to keep the POAS going until I get a BFP! I keep trying to convince myself, that it has been way too early to have hopes this high. But I feel really optimistic about this month.

8 years ago

Thanks ladies

8 years ago

Thanks ladies

8 years ago

Thanks ladies

8 years ago

Thanks ladies

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm back. I needed the past few day to cry and get all negative energy out of my system. I have a wonderful husband. He took me away for the weekend for some R&R. Now I'm back and I started Clomid today day 5-10. I go back day 12 for a sonogram see how the follicles are doing. I feel less stress this cycle. Don't know why. Maybe because this is our third try. How did you ladies feel by the 3rd time vs the 1st?

PS: Thank you ladies for listening. You are all wonderful and wish you all the best. Baby dust to everyone!!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo