Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 353 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,
Sorry I havent been on to update since my bfp well I had a doctors appointment and got to see the little bundle of joy my edd is june 27th . Morning sickness had hit me hard and full swing but I got medication for it sonthat helps . Myonly downside right now is my vitamin d3 levels so I am on supplements for that. I hope everyone has been doing good and will be get bfp very soon.

8 years ago

Good morning!

@mrs.sumner2012 - thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you after your bfp. Hopefully the morning sickness wears off after your first trimester (or earlier!).

@KressLove - Sorry to hear about the bfn, but it's still early. Do you think you'll test tomorrow morning, or are you going to wait to see if AF arrives on Tuesday?

@twwtoolong - is your plan still to test tomorrow morning? If so, I can't wait to find out the results! Your symptoms sound promising.

I had a huge temp drop this morning and some spotting, so I think I am out this cycle. AF will probably arrive for me tomorrow or Tuesday. Best of luck to you ladies.

8 years ago

Good Morning All!

@ mrs.sumner2012- Congrats!!! That is so exciting that things are progressing, hopefully the morning sickness passes!

@ Sophe28 - My temps were down a little again this morning (96.8) which is 0.1 degree below coverline for me, so I may be out too. I still don't have my typical AF symptoms, so I am holding on to a little hope. It should have been due yesterday or today - so if AF doesn't show up tonight I'll test tomorrow morning!

@Kresslove- I am hoping your temps are back up this morning! Keep us posted on how things are going!

@HopefullyAMommy - I think you are leaving for your minivacay today- have a wonderful time. Even if your wake time is not the saem every morning - still temp as soon as you wake up, it'll usually be close enough to get a picture of where you are at!

Fingers crossed I don't see the witch tonight and I get my BFP tomorrow!!!

8 years ago

@KressLove - any update on you?

@twwtoolong - how did it go this morning?

My temperature was up today (97.63) after dipping low yesterday (97.33). I am still spotting, so I am likely out. Fertility Friend predicts that AF will start tomorrow, so I am going to wait to see what happens. Haven't tested since Friday.

Baby dust.

8 years ago

Morning All -
So I started spotting last night and AF was in full force this morning - boooo. We honestly bd'd as much as we could have and gave ourselves the best opportunity possible, it's hard to believe its a no go again this month.

I think I'll keep temping and using the opks this cycle. Maybe we'll try preeseed as well. I have to go to the Dr. to get my B12 levels checked again, so I think I'll mention to him that it's been so long and see if he can make some suggestions or at least discuss what tests we may need to do to get ourselves checked out.

How's everyone else doing?

8 years ago

My temp is up this morning after dropping yesterday. I'm not going to test because I have af type cramps and I feel out this month. That sucks, but we'll see. I usually have all back cramps, but this month is all belly cramping. Nothing this month has been text book for me. Ever since yesterday I felt as if af was a bathroom trip away. I keep wiping, but nothing. Hopefully it stays that way! Lol fx

8 years ago

twwtoolong - so sorry to hear about AF. I've read that, even if everything goes perfectly, we only have a 20% chance of conceiving. It can be frustrating and sometimes I wonder how anyone manages to get pregnant at all. I hope you're doing okay. I think talking to your doctor is a good idea.

KressLove - your temp rise sounds like maybe you're not out yet. Have you tested in the last few days? Have you had any spotting?

My spotting has seemed to stop which makes me wonder what's going on. I don't feel like AF is around the corner. Usually I have cramping a day or two before AF, but I haven't felt much since last Monday (with the exception of a few cramps Friday night). I am really tired of this cycle. I am currently on cd 45. I just want it to end whether it's with a BFP or AF.

8 years ago

@ Kresslove - good luck - hopefully AF doesn't show up for you!

@ Sophe28- that is a great sign that your spotting has stopped! I really hope you get your bfp this cycle!!! Will you test again tomorrow if there is no sign of AF? Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you!

8 years ago

Sophe- Although my temp has risen I (sometimes) feel like AF is due any minute. Like right now, I have zero symptoms...as if I could go to a pool party with a white bikini! But last night and earlier this morning, the cramps were dead on. She is not due until tomorrow so we'll see. I tested Friday (9dpo) evap, but have been cramping on and ever since. Wont test again unless af doesn't show tmrw.
I don't spot at all. When I get AF its ON! right then and there! Glad to hear your spotting has stopped! Hopefully you'll get a bfp by tmrw!!! Do you plan on testing?

8 years ago

twwtoolong- sorry to hear about ! I agree with Sophe, I think talking to your dr is a great idea. I've been curious about Preseed. I've heard so many success stories. If you use it this cycle, please keep us updated.
How long have you been ttc?
The "season" is upon us and it's time to get cozy. (Except here in Miami, Florida where its 90 degreees F.)

May the holidays and festivities take us ladies away from charting and "Trying" to conceive.

Easier said than done, I know. If AF shows, I'm going to "Relax" throughout the holidays and see what the new year brings me. Hopefully a

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo