Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 353 of 353 Replies

Hello all! I've been on a bit of a TTC break...not physically, but I had to back away from my TWW obsession because I feel that I was actually stressing myself out more than feeding my need to symptom stalk (go figure:-p).

Anyway, I'm on 12dpo today, but I'm working really hard not to read too much into the "symptoms" that I'm feeling. Although I did test on 10dpo when I called out from work with a tummy ache and diarrhea (sorry). Of course it was negative, but I have vowed to not test again until the 20th, my hubby's bday!

A BFP on that day will be the icing on an already special day. Hope everyone else is hanging in there:)

8 years ago

Hi All,
It's been a long time since I have posted. I too was taking a little break from obsessing over ttc stuff.

Kresslove- any word?

How is everyone else doing out there?

Here is my update. So we have deferred going to the fertility clinic, our referral is good for upto a year, so we thought we would give it another couple of cycles. I sometimes struggle with this decision as I am not getting any younger and I will be 35 in July, which seems to be a doomsday age in the world of ttc. However, there are a couple of things I have noticed that have changed over the past couple of months that is giving me a little more hope that we may be able to concieve naturally.

First, my cycle lengths seem to have regulated. I was on the pill for 13 years (I will be off the pill for 2 years in march). My last few years on the pill I would actually miss every 4th period. When I stopped taking the pill, I would have a period every month, but some cycles were as short as 24-25 days and others were 27-29 days. When I started to use opk's even in a 25 day cycle I would ovulate on CD 15, so a pretty short LH. Long story short, I discovered I was B12 deficient this summer and it was Nov before my levels were where they should be. Since then, I have noticed my cycles have regulated so the past four have been 27, 27, 28 and 28 days each.

Also, I wasn't consistent in having eggwhite CM during my fertile days until recently. This maybe is TMI, but within the past year, I would notice I would have a lot of EW CM when wiping about 4 days before ovulation, and that was about it. This cycle, I have had enough EWCM that I notice it every time I wipe for the past four days (ovulating either tomorrow or Sunday).

Lastly, we have made some really positive lifestyle changes. DH has cut back smoking to 2 packs a week, and is exercising most days. I have gotten my butt in gear and am weight training 2-3 times a week and am starting to get back to my running. I don't really drink and DH has also really cut down the number of beers he has on the weekends.

So overall, I am hoping these changes make the difference! It's nice to have a place to talk about this stuff. I don't have too many friends that I would discuss my CM changes. lol

I would love to hear how you all are doing and if you think these signs are good or if you think it would be wise to go to the fertility clinic right away!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo