Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 353 Replies | Last Page

12dpo low temp close to cover line, but extremely dizzy... am I out because of low temp???

8 years ago

Thalassa- hi! I'm not sure about the temp dip (I just started temping 1 cycle ago. ) I know there are some vets on here that may be able to answer that question. But I do know that the dizziness is a good sign if its not part of your normal tww symptoms. I knew I was pg simply bc I was dizzy and always kept bumping into walls.

Sunshine- Aren't you testing today??

Twwtoolong- Hopefully it'sa good thing that you haven't heard from the doctor. There isn't anything negative to report to you.

Sophe- Did you have any other symptoms along with the spotting? Today I am 9 dpo (approx). I estimated my O based on trends from previous months and cm. I think my chart has it wrong this month. My temp is consistently rising and I'm exhausted but I have no other symptoms. For me, Af is due on Tuesday. I'm going to wait it out, because I sorta feel out this month.

8 years ago

Thalassa - Hi! It depends on whether your temps stay down or not. If they drop and then start to rise, it might be what they call an "impantation dip" where your temps go down for a day when the egg is implanting. If it comes back up to where it was before the dip or even higher, that's a good sign! If it stays low, it might be a sign that you are out. On fertility friend you can look at lots of patterns of temps for women who get pregnant and you'll often see a dip around 10-12 dpo! fingers crossed!!!

KressLove - How are you doing? When do you test ? I still haven't heard from the doctors. I might call tomorrow and check to see if they have recieved my blood test results. I am hoping no news is good news! They did call me last time to come in right away when they saw how bad my B12 levels were - lol.

Sophe28- I think we are similar in timing - when do you test? I am going to test sunday if there is no sign of AF either tomorrow or Sat. I really wasn't that hopeful this month but I have had mega heartburn today and don't really have any signs of AF yet. Who knows!

Keep us posted ladies!

8 years ago

Hi folks,

How are you all?

I have a question about implantation bleeding. In the past when I did have this I let myself go crazy online and do research on what this is. From what I understood women experience it around a week to 2 weeks after ovulation and the term used is interchangeable with spotting in terms of how it physically manifests.

I am embarrassed to say that I really have no idea what these terms actually mean. When I spoke to my midwife about the early bleeding in my last cycle she asked if I was spotting, or was it a light period? But what is the difference between the two? The 'spotting' I had experienced was literally a spec of blood in a small blob of cm at 11dpo. I only saw it upon wiping. I would have missed it otherwise. In previous pregnant cycles I have had a small spec of pink creamy cm around the same dpo.

Does anyone have any more information on this? What quantity and frequency have you experienced and at which dpo?

Twwolong: that's interesting to hear about the implantation temperature dip. I have also heard that women experience hot flushes as a sign of early pregnancy and I think it is around the same time. I'm not sure.
All the best for the blood results. Were you instructed to eat more red meat due to the vitamin b12 deficiency?

Good luck to those testing in a few days!
xx

8 years ago

@Lucidity - from my understanding, it's considered spotting if you only see it when you wipe or if you only need a panty liner. If it is heavy enough to warrant using a pad or tampon, then it's considered bleeding. Others might have a better explanation.

In previous cycles, I had a tiny bit of spotting (like you said, just barely there) around 7-10 dpo which made me think it could be implantation bleeding, but it wasn't unfortunately. But it sounds like it could be a good sign for you!

@Twwtoolong - I don't have any tests at home right now, so I probably won't test this weekend. I am currently at 10dpo and AF is due Wednesday which means I'll probably start spotting (like I always do before AF) tomorrow or Sunday. If I don't start spotting and/or it doesn't seem like AF is about to start, I might test on Monday. Best of luck to you if you test this weekend!

@kresslove - I haven't had any unusual TWW symptoms other than the spotting I've had this week after bd'ing. It happened again this morning, but I'm not sure what is means. Have you had any more spotting? Have you changed your mind about not testing early this cycle? I'm due on Wednesday and am not yet sure if I'm going to test early; it depends on how I feel in the next few days.

Best of luck ladies.

8 years ago

Lucidity - Spotting is usually pink, short in duration, and has a constant consistency. By that I mean it doesn't get darker, heavier, nor has clots. That's the best that I can describe it lol. As Sophe mentioned, it may only be visible if you wipe, but may need a pantiliner AT THE MOST. IF you need a pad, that's definitely not spotting, that's bleeding.

Sophe - I gave in and tested with a dollar store cheapie, and of course, it was a bfn with a horrid evap! I let it dry out and added a few more drops of water which washed away the evap. So, I know for sure its neg. Im not getting my hopes up this cycle. The only reason Im anxious this cycle is because of the spotting. It's still 5 days before my missed period, so its still early, AND its a dollar store cheapie. Whatever happens, happens! Hopefully you get an unexpected bfp!

8 years ago

I forgot to add that I estimated my O this cycle. This site estimated it to be on CD17. So, if that day is actually correct, I'm only 7 dpo which would be too early to get a bfp regardless. I'm having back cramps so I'm definitely feeling "out" this month.

8 years ago

Morning All -
@ Lucidity - The temp dip for implantation may or may not occur, if it does it's only for a morning or two (can just be below LH phase temps or all the way down to coverline) and then temps rise back up to LH phase level or higher. Most of what I know about temping has been from the fertility friend tutorial, so take that with a grain of salt!

@ Sophe28 and @KressLove- I agree with your description of spotting. I have never experienced post-O pre-AF spotting, even with bding. I think it would make me a little crazy with hope, if I did! Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you both!

I decided yesterday morning to randomly test - in truth it's been a super busy past couple of weeks and I really wanted to have a glass of wine when I got home from work! I figured I should check since I was 11 dpo yesterday and on cd 26 (I usually range from 26-27 day cycles). I got a bfn on a dollar store cheapie. So I believe I am out this cycle. Funnily, I have no real signs of AF yet today and ...warning, maybe TMI....DH and I bd'd lastnight and if we bd close to when AF is due, I usually will start a few hours later. So I have no clue what's up this time. According to the ultrasound tech, I defintely ovulated. Will wait until tomorrow and if AF is a no show, I'll test again.

I called the Dr. yesterday to make an appt for my allergies (which have been awful this past week) and the receptionist said my test results were back and if he didn't call, it should mean all is clear! So I will confirm on Monday after I see him, but all may be well with me after all! :)

DH said he will get himself checked out in the New Year if that is the case.

Keep us posted ladies!!!

8 years ago

Twwtoolong - that's not TMI at all! I am the same way! AF will usually start in a couple hours or the following day at the latest. DH calls it "knocking out AF." lol.
I told you that you had NOTHING to worry about! No news is good news! Monday should go smoothly as well.

I was cramping late last night/early this morning. It was enough to keep me tossing and turning for a long time until I decided to get up and cook breakfast at 530 am. Ever since the last mc, I don't cramp days before AF is due. I cramp within 2-3 hours of her arrival. I hope its a good sign. Fx.

8 years ago

@Kresslove - remind me, when is AF due for you? I'm curious how this cycle will turn out for you.

I started spotting this morning, so I am likely out this month. I am frustrated because I want a child so badly.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo