Community post

Discussion

Anyone Testing This Week or Next Week??

View Full Post

I'm expecting AF tomorrow and I really hope that she has decided to leave me alone for a while or more like 9 months. I'm going to be testing in the morning tomorrow but I'm scared and very anxious.

Anyone else that's on just about the same cylce or any words of encouragement.

Good Luck to you ladies!

353 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 353 Replies | Last Page

@Sophe28- I think you are still in the running if your temps are still rising - especially if you haven't started to spot yet! Yippe for a triphasic chart!

I think I am still going to try and wait until Monday to test. My mother is coming to visit this weekend (she lives 3.5 hr plane ride away), so I pick her up tonight and then she leaves Sunday to visit my sister. Since I want to use FMU - I'll wait until Monday so it's just me and DH here. At least she will be a great way to occupy my time for the last two days before testing!

Dinner lastnight was great - we went to a new spot that opened up not too long ago. It was not too fancy, so I didn't have to get super dressed up or take a long time to get ready - which was great actually, casue I feel super tired lately. Thankfully, my appetite came back a little, though I still ate less than half my meal (no fuss lunch for today!). It was just so nice to have a break from cooking and cleaning!

Keep us posted on the next couple of days - you thinking of waiting a day or two to test again?

KressLove - how you doing with holding off on the testing?

8 years ago

Hi girls,

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on the latest new with you. I am in a bit of a hopeless panic right now. I just came back from the bathroom and I've gotten into the habit of wiping before using the toilet just to see what's new down there. I saw on the tissue a small amount of pink tinged cm. I am 23 dpo today so now into my first month of pregnancy. I realise it is still a cautious time but already Im thinking the worst. Im in the UK here but am new to the NHS system. Do I demand a blood test from my Dr? They dont want to see my until the 16th Nov. I don't know what to do.

Please cross your fingers for me that everything is alight.

xx

8 years ago

twwtoolong- So far so good! I have managed to hold off. However, I am itching to go buy a FRER!! I think im going to give in today, sadly. Maybe I'll test everyday until I get my BFP or AF shows.

lucidity- Some spotting is normal in early pregnancy. Don't stress! You should be fine. As long as it stays pink and isn't accompanied by cramps, you're ok. If you start cramping or it gets darker I'd call your Dr or go to the ER.

8 years ago

Lucidity - I am in Canada and am not familiar with the UK health system, but we have a healthcare help line here that we can call to see if your concern is something that you should get seen to immediately or not. If it were me - I would just go to my doctor right away and ask to be seen.

My fingers are crossed for you that is just a little spotting which can be common for some women during pregnancy.

Good luck- my fingers are crossed for you! Keep us posted!

8 years ago

twwtoolong-I wasn't able to temp this morning only because I got up earlier than normal to get into wwork early to get some things done before I leave for vacation. So I'm going to start officially temping on Saturday. Your symptoms sounds very good to me and I'm very hopefuly fo you this cycle. Fingers crossed. I'm also glad to hear that your dinner was good as well, I'm sure a step away from everything definitely can relax your mind some. I'm also excited to hear that your temps are getting higher too. I hope they stay high and you get your sticky bean!!! PLus at least you'll be occupied so that Monday you can test and see what happens.

Sophe28-I really do hope that the witch stays away from you this cycle. Did you test at all? It's ok you definitely still have some time to test. Your temps are still high so I'm definitely still hopeful and I have my fingers crossed for you!! No negative thinking at all. I'm cheering for you. Well I actually leave on Sunday in the afternoon and then I'll be back on Thursday. I actually wish it was way longer, but next time. I'm actually feeling pretty good. You ladies helped me out and got my spirits back up, plus the wine helped also.

Lalou3tt3-How are you doing? Any updates? I definitely feel way better than before.

Lucidity- I don't think you shiould panic at all. I think you are actually pretty good. I know I don't have any living children, but when I was pregnant, I actually had bleeding for like a week and I was good. Maybe if you start cramping and the bleeding gets heavier then I would tell you to call or to see your doctor. I mean even to have a peace of mind, maybe you shoud go in just so you can relax. Try not to stress!!

Kresslove-I definitely am going to enjoy my vacation because I need the time to just relax. How are things coming along with you?

Good Luck ladies I have my fingers crossed for you ladies!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

So today is my last day at work until next week. I am so excited. I've been so busy with trying to make sure that things are in order before I leave for next week and found out that I am actually getting a promotion!! Can you ladies believe that omg...I'm still in awe. I have that to focus on and my new car that I'm looking to buy. I guess hard work really does pay off!!

DH told me to bring all the tests and to definitely temp while we're out there so I will definitely will do that. I am actually a little bit more relaxed this cycle. I actually am going into this cycle a little bit different because seeing those BFN's are so heartbreaking, so I'm going to do everything that I have to do, and then focus on my kindle and getting my life and everything else together. I'm definitely going to be more relaxed and more confident than ever. I'm going to start taking my vitamins and go from there. Once my ovulation passes I'm going right back to focusing on everything else. Hopefully that will maybe help me.

I must say you ladies has definitely helped me though. I thought I was going to go crazy last cycle.

Any updates ladies. How are you ladies doing so far?

8 years ago • Post starter

HopefullyAMommy- on your promotion!! Yes, hard work does pay off! Now you really go into this vacation in good spirits. I'm sure it helps a lot that DH is supportive and telling you to bring all of your things.

AFM- I'm still trying to hold off until Monday, but I just returned from buying a package of FRER! It was so conveniently located right next to the gym, so I said why not get it. All other signs are still looking good. FX

8 years ago

@twwtoolong - you must have a lot of patience to be able to wait until Monday. I am also going to try to wait until Monday before I test again. I will be 13/14 dpo by then.

@KressLove - have you used your FRER yet? For some reason, the idea of having a brand new pack of FRERs sounds really refreshing to me! Haha.

@HopefullyAMommy - I hope your mini vacation goes well this week and that you will have time to do lots of BD'ing :)

I haven't tested since yesterday morning and my temp was up a tad higher today at 98.20. I went to the dollar store to buy some red dye tests, but they were all out so I went next door the grocery store to see what they had. I prefer red dye tests, but FRERs are so expensive! I saw a 2 pack of EPT on sale, so I bought those. I might test tomorrow morning if my temp goes up much higher. Otherwise, I will wait until Monday morning.

I have been feeling really hungry and tired. How about you ladies?

8 years ago

@Sophe28- do what feels beat for you in terms of testing. My temps dropped again this morning to 78.3- still above cover line but they have just been up and down since 5 dpo. Otherwise, no signs of AF- so cross your fingers! I have been tired and hungry too, but sometimes am nauseous right after I eat. the major thing I am noticing the past couple days is a buzzard symptom of heart palpitations.

I just can't take the heart ache of another bfn and I am only 11 dpo- usually I am a 26-27 day cycle so if AF is coming, it should be today or tomm.

Keep me posted if you test tomm! Good luck!

How is everyone else doing?

8 years ago

Sophe - I gave in yesterday and tested, I think it was an evap. It was mid-day (not fmu or smu)(9dpo) and I had been drinking water while at the gym. I don't think I'll test again unless af is late. My temp dropped from 98.3 to 97.7 this morning
Af is due on Tuesday, but fx she wont come. This is the first cycle I wasn't bloated from O to tww to af. Hopefully that is a good sign. I have abdomen cramping but it doesn't feel like AF.

Any news with you ladies?

Lucidity- are you going to wait to see your doctor hun?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo