Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Well I am way behind on posts again, been a very busy weekend.

Well I am out!! took hpt today. I must be coming down with something I am very sick at my tummy, and so weird my balance is way off the past few days I have been tripping over everything and almost fell about 5 times today. O well the bitch will be here tomorrow i am sure of it . I will just wait for her.

Sorry to be so short I dont feel good and I am depressed.

I hope you all feel better than I do
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Im sorry about your bfn jess.

Carolyn have you started testing yet?

Lisser thank you for your reply about my test. I figure its probably an evap as well.....just a really weird evap.

Where is everone else at?

Nat how are you dear?

Victoria how is maca working

Nancy, kraken, aloha, carol, and all the rest of you ladies- check in and give us updates.

Marg hope ur having fun on your trip!

Ash sorry about your bfn.

Im so sorry ig i missed anyone.

Afm im still holding out hope. Still no af or bfp but i have been nauseous. Im tired of fooling with it. I went to church yesterday night and it did a world of good. Im just giving all of this to god. He knows what he is doing.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Update- im having some pinkish brown spotting not really even enough to get on toilet paper. So af is probably on her way.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

well i am CD 15 and 4 DPO but today I have a really heavy feeling in my tummy like AF is coming but obviously its not due for 2 weeks yet. its weird and making me feel sick. I took clomid days 2-6 so was wondering if maybe its off that.

Well DH and I fell out last night as he was saying that he hates when I am 'O' because he cant feel anything and its too wet. Does anyone else's partners/husbands have this trouble and if so what do you do? I seemed to 'O' for about 3 days which was weird.

hope everyone is doing ok. xx

12 years ago

I sorry to hear that Jess. that stinks.

As for my update I'm on day 22 today. I was started on Clomid because of my progesterone levels and spotting during the time I was O-ing. So far I'm on cycle two with clomid. Light spotting the first month around day 14. Then this weekend I had light light light spotting on day 19. So weird. I was slightly crampy yesterday. WTH. Anyhow not looking forward to seeing my AF this month I'd rather give her the finger.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

Well, you all know I am a poas addict so I tested this AM and this is what I got.....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4136

what do you think?

12 years ago

So I have to say to you laidies..... you have never made me feel uncomfortable for sharing something with you... Thank you!! For example, I posted this same pic on another thread and someone commented that what was I thinking testing so early and it was too soon to test yet.... you know if I had the iron will and determination that other woman had I wouldn't be testing!!! I hate comments like that because they don't really help at alll and just make you feel bad for sharing in the first place!

12 years ago

Carolyn i do see a line. Hoping its not an evap. Ive had really crappy luck with the $test that says results in 3 min giving me evaps. Down here they have one that says results in 5 min as well so i started getting that one and not a single evap yet. Praying this is it for you.

JL praying for u sweetie!

Kraken we have the same problem but dh says he doesnt mind.

Well AF finally showed today! Im actally excited to be starting fresh! Im going to be pulling out all the stops this time too, including temping.

I have questions im wanting to take B6 for my luteal phase because its short. Do i need to start taking it now or after O? How many mg should i take? And is it safe to take with my prenatal?

Thanks. Love all yall and praying for yall.

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Finished my clomid so I started testing opks yesterday. Stupid circles...all i want is a smiley. I'm not expecting a smiley since I still don't think my clomid is working but I'm going to stay hopeful. I have lots of CM and maybe side effects? I had some nausea yesterday and some cramping. Who knows.

Carolyn I see a line. Test again and lets see.

Shea not sure about AF...but remember now u get to start FRESH!

Kraken-I have never had a problem with it feeling too wet. But not sure i'm producing CM because I don't O. Our issue is that DH hates planned and scheduled sex.

Jess - Sorry about AF...but just remember this next month could be it!!!

I'm wondering about this flaxseed oil someone was talking about a few days back? Can you explain me the benefits and what it does? I think I would like to try that. Shea I see you also talked about B6...I'd like to know more about that too. Will these things help me get a lining? As I mentioned before I don't think I have a lining since I never get AF.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool with this weather. It has been raining here all day.

User Image

12 years ago

little monkey: flax seed oil is similar to evening primrose oil... but you can take it while you are pregnant and as a daily supplement... it is used to help with cm but also it is an omega three fatty acid and there are alot of other health benefits from taking these daily from lower cholesterol to infertility issues. I noticed a difference with my cm... more abundant... this month while taking it....

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo