Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 299 Replies | Last Page

well, I poased again this late afternoon .... and the line is darker than this AM!!!! Still faint... but darker in person and very pink! I am getting ready to leave on our trip but I will keep you all posted tomorrow morning and I have a digital to bring so we will see1!!!!!!! Pray for me!!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4265

12 years ago

ahhh! so exciting!

keep us updated!!!!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Whoever was talking about getting their progestrone I have a 26 day cycle also and had mine checked an cd 22 and was told I did not ovulate, turned out I was preggo, just saying.

Cj YAY!! I had a feeling about you this cycle with all those symptoms!!

Beachbum- I see home health and hospice patients. I normally dont have that long of a day, but one girl is on vaca this week and I was out sick two days, so I had to catch up. Should be back to normal Monday. I HOPE!

Quick update- It was another very long day. I have been temping Finally. Even though AF is with me I am trying to get in the habit.
I have a dumb question, OK for example if my temp is 97.19, do I put in the entire temp? which one am my watching for to to go up the 1 or the 9? I'm thinking the 1 am my right? DH and me cannot agree on this lol. Its just so confusing to me.

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Carolyn: I'm so, so excited for you! Keep us posted. We need some BFP! I really hope & pray that this is it for you! FX!

Jess: Ah, I forgot that you work with hospice patients... About your bbt, you just watch for the entire temp to go up & down. So it was 97.19 today, then you would put down the entire temp as you want to track your temp to 2 decimal places. Are you using fertility friend.com?

So I'm cd8 today and it's going very slow. I only have 5 OPKs left and I don't know if my internet order will get to me in time... So trying to hold off my POAS addiction. Once more, it's the weekends so it'll be quiet but I will check in to see updates. FX for Carolyn!

12 years ago

Hi Girls! Miss you!!!! So busy in New York - no time to write but I just want you to know I have been thinking about all of you sooo much! xo

User Image

12 years ago

beachbum: no she just keeps doing blood work ... I have my afs the same time every 26 days so im praying that ovulation is accuring. That being said my doc said that if i am ovulating with being on clomid and metformin i should be prego soon. ttc 9 months and af is due in 6 days ugh today i feel sick not sure if that cuz of the meds or what my nipples are so sore hurts to even take a shower so i am hopeful this month but we will have to wait and see good luck everybody hope we all get our bfps soon ( would help to hear anyone else on clomid that got a bfp)

12 years ago

Hi girls...

I have the worse abdominal pains today. It hurts worse when I go to sit down. Side effect of clomid or should i call my PCP? Whats worse is that my OPK didn't work yesterday I had error show up. Anyone check cervial positions? Just trying to think of any other way i can know if I have ovulated. I'm CD 14 so I don't think its over this month yet and my last dose of clomid was cd 8.

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies,

My parents came over for the weekend. I am loving spending time with them. Needed this. I am about to go to a carnival with them in a bit so have to get ready. I promise to write later today.

Hope you guys are doing ok.

Nancy (or any other ladies if you can help). So I had gotten the smiley face on CD12 and I think that I am on CD16 today. Took a cheap opk because I have had an unusual amount of CM since yesterday. What I have right now is considered a lot for me. This is what I got. The line on the left is the control line. I would appreciate any feedback. What do you think?
Should I count this as a positive opk?

User Image

User Image

The line on the right is definitely darker than the one on the left.

Thank you

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Love - that does look + also! It could be that your having a long LH surge. Last month I had 4 straight days of + OPKs. I put my first one in to FF only. I would still keep 'ing! Also when you do OPKs, your supposed to test at the same time every day. I do mine between the hours of 2 - 4 -- usually around 3 most of the time.

peeonastick.com has wonderful info reguarding OPKs. :)

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Camt chat long we have company over.

Carol i seen your post. U deffimatly need to call ur doc so that he can run some test. Sounds kinda like ovarian hyperstimulation to me. Makr sure u take it easy until u get imto see the dr.because O.H. is a very serious condition. Praying for you!

Ill write individually tonght love u ladies and praying for yall

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo