Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 299 of 299 Replies

While on 100mg clomid I had more hot flashes, sleeplessness, and headaches. I also had O pains. And when they did my progesterone test a week after O on 100mg clomid was suppose to be above 10 and it was 140! I feel sorry for my husband because I am sure I was moodier too!! I am still waiting to O and on my last dose of clomid this month today. I will be opk testing starting this weekend and should O the beginning of this coming week.

Good luck to you ladies with faint bfps and late AF!!!!! Exciting!!!!!

12 years ago

Quick question for you ladies.......

How much epo do you take? What strength and how many times a day? I have been taking 1000mg once or twice a day when I remember... but just wondering if I am taking enough? Thanks,

12 years ago

I started spotting brown but only when i wipe so i think AF is going to start.

Totally gutted....

12 years ago

Morning Ladies!

VICOTRIA - I miss you!!!! Congrats!!! That is sooooo exciting. Not to stress you out but PLEASE go get your projesterone tested as soon as you can. THat is why I m/c and I really don't wish it on anyone else. I am sure you are fine, but just double check! YIPPEE you did it!!! Can you post your pic? Oh ya I wanted to tell you that both times I dreamt I got a positive I did! VERY cool your brain does that.

Kraken - I am so so sorry. Unfortunately we all know how you feel. I am hear for you if you need anything at all.

How is everyone else today?

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Margaret! I miss you too! As you saw, I posted both pics (2 tests) in the HPT gallery. I called my doctor's office this morning to try to make an appointment and they said they'd have to review my information to "decide" if I am in need of an early appointment. They better let me in early or I might have to find a new doctor b/c I need my progesterone levels checked ASAP!!!!

Kraken - Sorry you are feeling so down. And then I get on here and talk about myself. BIG HUGS to you!

12 years ago

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY SAW 2 PINK LINES!!!!!!! IM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!

with all my heart that this is the sticky bean that you deserve!

Oh and p.s. if your dr office wont get you in early...go to the hospital and demand them to check. love ya girlie and im so happy for you!

AFM- still waiting to O and praying it wont be much longer. We may not have a BFP in time for DHs Bday but hopefully we will have one in time for mine :D

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Thanks Shea! Going in for a beta and progesterone check in 20 minutes. Will keep you all posted.

12 years ago

Victoria yes please do. Im so excited and praying super hard for you

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Victoria - let us know ASAP. I am soooooo happy for you!

So we have reached 25 page and I started a new thread and here it is....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=4536

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo