Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girlies!

I am back! We had an amazing time in Boston and New York. Did so many things and visited so many places. I need a vacation from our vacation!

I have tried to keep up with all of your updates but I am a bit behind. I think I will catch up moving forward if that is ok with everyone.

AFM - my update is that I am CD16. I will O over the weekend. We have started BDing a couple days ago. Happy to be in the TWW soon. It seems that everyone around me is preggers and it is hard to take.

How is everyone doing? Any updates would be great for me!!!

User Image

12 years ago

14dpo today ...... technically I am due for AF today... but nothing so far! It could start tomorrow though and I would still be on reg schedule..... 28 cd today but I have had up to 30 cd before..... But took hpt today dollar store and ept.... and nothing... so I really think AF is going to begin tomorrow or Fri.....

Good luck to those of you waiting to O and on to your tww!!! I am waiting to get this over with and move on to the next one too!

12 years ago

Nancy- It makes me super happy that you took the time to look at my bbt chart again. Thank you so much. You are being so helpful. The reason why I thought CD18 is because it was the day before my temp rose. Temp rises after before or after you O. Well I am not very good with bbt charts. Temp went up again today and that's a good thing. Better up than down. I had not heard of conceive-plus either. I don't think that dh likes pre-seed either. He wants me to use very very little of it, I get it is too slippery.

Shea- I hear of B6 a lot. Is it in a pill that you take? What is it suppose to help with. Anything that can help I am pretty much willing to do. Have no idea when i am going to test. Only 3dpo now but I just don't even know if I wanna test because getting BFNs just kills me. Once I start hpt testing, I seriously test like twice a day, so basically POAS addiction. Maybe it's better I wait until at least 10 DPO but don't think I am going to be able to wait.

Ash-Haha! That should definitely keep you busy. How fun! Hope your clomid cycle goes well.

Lee- Welcome happy you joined!

Carolyn-

Margaret- Welcome back!!! Glad you had a great time!

Victoria- How are you doing?

kraken- How is it going?

Aloha- Any updates?

Norms- Hope you are still following us.

AFM: Temps went up again today :). Feel nothing at all. Very little watery CM and that's it.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I got very very light spot... only one today when I wiped..... but I still poased and got the following:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4411

Should I test tomorrow? Or should I just think af is coming?

12 years ago

NEVERMIND!!!! AF is here!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

cant chat long getting ready for church.

Carolyn- im so so so very sorry AF is here. I really thought this was going to be your month. Im praying so hard for you right now. Big Hugs!!!!

Nat- B6 is to lengthen your luteal phase. i think thats why i have had 2 chemicals.

Ladies i went to the chiropractor today and my whole back was messed up. especially my lower. I have heard that lower backs being out of place can actually cause infertility. Just wanted to let you all know. I think specifically if your L5 is out.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Carolyn - I am so sorry! That sucks. Big Hug to you. I know you have had a rough couple months

Shea - I hope you are well. When do you take B6? After you O? Before?

I have been taking EPO again this month and I am interested to see if it prolongs O for me. I will let you know

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Friends!

Well I have a stupid cold!!!!! arggggggggghhhhhhhhh hope this doesn't stress my body and deny me a chance of my first cycle that i O'd.

Nat-I am dpo 3. I think. So yea we are buddies!!! Lets try really hard to make it to dpo 10 before we test. Wanna try and hold out with me?

Shea- Thanks for thinking of me! I wish u good luck! I haven't done B6 but i am doing flaxseed oil!

Lee-WELCOME! Sorry about ur PCOS its the worse. yes, I have self diagonosised myself with it. I figure both the sisters have it and the fact that i have never gotten a real AF on own says enough. I'm on my second cycle of 50 mg. last month I didn't O but i think I did this month!

Carolyn- stupid af i hate her for u

Nancy can you look at my bbt chart? Sounds like u know the most. I think we missed bd-ing on the most important night because we had a little fight during bd and ended up stopping. sad. Can you believe my dh tried to tell me preseed was numbing his tool?!

Ash good luck this cycle ill be cheering for u

aloha i am dying to know how things are going for u!

sorry if i forgot anyone...its the colds fault.

carol

User Image

12 years ago

Carolyn- So sorry to hear that AF is here. I know it is hard to stay optimistic but you are going to keep trying. It takes so much strength. Praying next cycle is it for you.

Margaret- I would O between CD13-16 on clomid but it turned out to be CD18 or 19 this cycle. Not sure if it is because I stopped clomid or if it because of EPO. This was my second cycle taking it. So IDK!

Shea-Thanks for the info.

Little- Yes I will definitely try to wait until 10DPO with you. Let's help each other and try very very hard no to test together. At least if we get a BFN (praying it doesn't end up that way) we'll have each other to get through it. 7 more days to go!! The countdown begins.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hahahaha! Little, the story about preseed just made me laugh out loud at work!

Thanks for the laugh, I've been trying to keeping things calm and together this week as I am in the dreaded TWW!

I'm 7DPO today.....we had back to back IUIs last week (wednesday and thursday), though I honestly think I O'd a couple of hours before our 1st IUI.....hoping that doesn't make too much of a difference!

My symptoms this month....well, my nibbies are sensitive, and often look like they could cut glass (sorry if that's TMI)....also have some low grade cramping (not pms-like), vivid dreams, and oh, horrible, horrible grumpiness with the DH! Poor guy!

I seem to be having similar symtoms as I did last cycle (which ended in a chemical pregnancy).....there is a part of me that keeps telling myself that the IUI couldn't have worked....I think I'm just telling myself that so I don't get disappointed (again) if things don't work out......it's so hard to ride this wave of hope!

I'm dyyyyyying to test on Saturday (I got my BFP last month on 10 DPO) but will try off until at least day 12...my OCD-ness really was horrible when I got the BFP last month (uh hello, tested 2x a day to check and double check!! )....going to try and make my mantra this month "caaaaallllllmmmm"

Sending all of you and

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo