Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 299 Replies | Last Page

I'm loving my new job, but running around after a two year old is pretty exhausting. I've been so tired at night.

I am 7dpo. I am trying really hard not to obsess over symptoms because it hurts so much to get my hopes up only to have then dashed.

If I'm not pregnant this month my doc will raise my clomid dosage and I'll have to go to the doc every two weeks for an ultrasound.

I hope everyone is doing well!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

rachelm: how much clomid are you taking now? I am on 100mg.... but if I am not preg now then I am wondering if my dose should be raised? My doc wants me to do the same dose another month (4 months total) he says if it doesn't work by 4 months it won't so he wants to switch meds..... just wish something would work!!

I am discouraged today ladies... feeling very down and moody..... just want this tww to be over either way already.... but I hate that I got a bfn today at 11dpo.... and if I do again tomorrow I am going to be devastated! Just wish that stupid line would show up......... sorry just really upset today and tormented today!

12 years ago

Hey, girls sorry some of you are down.

I am actually excited about this cycle I have a good feeling about it.
I am prepared with my opks, taking EPO, baby asprin , prenatals, and b complex.
I think i will go ahead and practice too so I dont forget how LOL.
And I wanted to mention that during O time I always make DH deposit from behind. I read that gets the swimmers closer to the cervix, and it must have worked the time I got preggo. So we will be doing that also.

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Hi sisters

Sorry ive been mia. Thing have beem getting hectic around here lol. Dh bday is coming up and im planning him a huge suprise party and if thigs go the way they should i will be ovulating on his bday. Im almost finished up with my soy, tomorrow is my last dose but man it sure has been playing rip with my hormones lol. Im also taking b6, epo, baby asprin this cycle. My temps have been pretty crazy so far but im hoping they will show a clear o day when that time comes around....actually im just praying i o. Sorry to ramble. Ive missed yall bunches. I hope everyone is doing well. Another reason ive been out of touch is we have started going to church more, and have joined a program up there. I really like it because it helps keep my mind off of ttc. Anyways as always im praying for yall! Big hugs!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Carolyn: maybe you hCG isn't high enough yet. Try again tomorrow.

Nat: Hope you O'd yesterday and if not, then soon! think that we all had a nice little chat about how TTC can make our sex life worse. I'm cd10 today. Yesterday, hubby wanted to dtd again... I had to remind him that he always gets frisky right after AF is gone and he wants to dtd a lot... Then by the time I get close to O, he takes a day or two break... All very crucial if I'm Oing during those 2 days!

Jess: he, he. I had to smile at your advice about the, ahem, rear entry. I did read about that too... Hm, time to mix it up? Happy BDing!

Rachel: I was wondering where you had gone to! Glad the job is going well. When will you start testing? FX for you!

Ash: Hm, have they ever done a scan on your ovaries? Pls. tell us what your doctor's response. I think that the scan will show the eggs that are developing and verified which side you O on if you go in at the right time.

AFM: cd10. Tested negative on my OPK yesterday but I'm starting the robitussin today, just in case. I still haven't gotten my OPK order so I only have a few tests left... Oh well. I'm hoping that I'll O on cd14 or 15. I know, boring talk. Best wishes to everyone!

12 years ago

so today i found myself crying out of frustration and gassy and boobs are def sore and yellowish cm smells dif like not bad( i know sounds odd) also was quesy on and off today and night but also very tired i go in the morning for progestrone levels which i am very nervous about WISH me luck af due friday EKKKK

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Racheal - Welcome. This thread is the best.

Well I am having no symptoms at the mo. Just nothing what so ever. Hmmmmmmm.

Just wanted to check in with everyone. HOpe your all ok. :-)

12 years ago

Wishing I would get a darker line... but nothing more yet.... But this AM I got dressed and put on my shorts I have been wearing all summer.... and I couldn't button them??????? Am I just getting fat?

12 years ago

also - I have been weepy and crying for no reason at all.... feel really emotional today

12 years ago

frer was super faint again today so I bought a new choice dollar store one and this came up within 3 minutes and now it is darker..... pink in person and full line....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4342

Just adjusted the contrast and brightness so you can see the line better in the pic....

is this a faint bfp???????

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo