Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 299 Replies | Last Page

12 years ago

No temp rise this morning. Very confused. I'm starting to get worried that I won't o.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

BeachBum: did I tell you I have students from refugee camps in Thailand... they are from Burma which has had civil war for a long time and most of them escaped to Thailand then to the US!!!

I had my most dramatic temp shift this AM.... when I O'd my temp was 97.2, then yesterday it was 97.8 and today it is up to 98.4!!!!! that is .ten degrees above where I O'd!!! Woohoo... I overlayed my charts on fertility friend from last month and I can see clearly I did not O..... and this months is dramatically different... so hopefully that is a good sign!!!

I have had moderate cramping since yesterday kindof like AF, but not quite and today my bbs are sore with sore nipples!!!!! Who knew I would ever be happy to have sore bbs and sore nipples !!!! How funny!

12 years ago

rachel - you and me both. What CD are you on? I am on CD22 today and still no surge! I feel like I ovulated earlier before I went on Clomid, so this is super frustrating!!! I did get the blood test back on Friday that confirmed that I did not O yet (tested for Progesterone).....so now I dont know what to think. I guess Ill just keep on testing..

12 years ago

Hello ladies,

Nancy- So sorry AF showed :(, I know it's such a bummer. Off to a brand new cycle now and at least your lp looks really good.
I am having a pretty slow weekend myself. I am so glad you gave me so much info on the Wondfo opks. As far as the light violet color I think that I know what you are talking about because the last hpts I ordered say "high sensitivity" and are that color. It says for IVF dianoses only. So I am assuming they are super sensitive. The opks that I ordered this time are blue. I wish I knew that info before ordering it. So the one I ordered is 25 IU. From what I understand, the 20IU is better? Again thank you so much for all the info. I didn't check my mail yesterday, going to check in a bit, I hope they are there. I had to stock up with my supplies as well. Ordering clearblue digi opks too because I really trust those. Have you tried the instead cups before. I have finally seen them at Walmart but afraid to even try them. I know I should at least try them but my luck, they'll get stuck in there and i won't be able to pull them out. I am almost sure of this lol.

Rachel- Don't worry. You have a temp dip so I am sure it is coming soon. Which opks are you using? Or are you just temping.

Carolyn- Oh I hope those are all good signs. Getting a little excited!!

Cannot wait to hear about how everyone's doing tomorrow.

AFM: CD11 neg opk. I know it is still early but I am getting a little more anxious as the days go by. Temperatures are normal for now so at least that's good. Have been taking EPO since CD2 I think. So dry (as far as CM) even less than last cycle. I barely ever have any CM. I don't think that that's good. Something is wrong. I have like a tiny drop a day, very tiny drop of watery CM. Some days nothing. . EPO is not helping as far as CM. I had tried Guaifenesin one cycle and that did not even help. I don't know what to do anymore.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls

My best friend had her baby at 6 this morning. I stayed up all night with her and now im tired. Im so happy for her but so very sad for me. Ive come to the realization that that is never going to be me in that hospital bed smiling down on a little miracle....its not fair at all

Sorry to be such a downer.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi girls

My best friend had her baby at 6 this morning. I stayed up all night with her and now im tired. Im so happy for her but so very sad for me. Ive come to the realization that that is never going to be me in that hospital bed smiling down on a little miracle....its not fair at all

Sorry to be such a downer.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I feel like I'm so far behind on posts, I'll never catch up! I'll apologize again instead because know I'm going to miss mentioning a bunch of you,

Shea, that's awesome news about the Dr! Hugs to you about your friends baby. It will be you there one day, I believe in that.

Carolyn, yay for O!

Nat, have you tried preseed? It's pretty awesome for helping out when your cm isn't great.

Beachbum (sorry, not sure of your name), I would have been hard pressed to not tell that woman exactly what can so hard about getting pregnant and where exactly to stick her "pool" idea. A race to get pregnant is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of.

AFM, I'm on cd 12, loads of cm thanks to the EPO and so far negative opk's. We are still hitting my fertile days even though we aren't really trying. I'd love a miracle, but there's no expectations therefore no pressure. It's kinda nice.

I think I'm going to phone my RE on Monday and schedule DH a S/A for September to see if there is any improvement from the herbs he's been on.

I hope all of you are doing well and hanging in there. Hugs and luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Shea - Don't give up hope.

Nbaby- I am cd18. my first month on clomid I ovulated on cd19, so I am not out yet. I just assumed I would ovulate on the same day as last month (cd17).

Love - I am just temping now. My opks just pissed me off this month. I got three positives very early in the month, so I gave up on them. I use wondfo opks, and they weren't positive. But I had three positive Answer brand opks. So I just got mad and quit testing.

My abdomen is still very tender today, so maybe I will o today. I can hope.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo