Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Hi lisserb. We must be typing at the same time. That is too funny about the peppers! Enjoy the park with your nephew... Good practice for what's to come later!

12 years ago

OMG..... I just went to the bathroom and I wiped and there was brown cm on the paper....... and a little on my panties!!!! I am on cd 22 only today and AF is due next Wed....... I don't think have ever had spotting this early before...... I am 8dpo....... Implantation? I so so hope!!!!

12 years ago

BeachBum, that helps me a lot. Sounds like I will be hitting the dollar store and getting a bunch of test for next month.

CJ. good deal!

Carolyn, I feel for the women you told us about. I lost my son at 5 months and it was terrible. Delivery was terrible too because I knew I wasn't getting the happy ending that most get. It takes a lot to pull up your boot straps and move forward. I think about him every day and that will never change.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

JL- So sorry you had to go through that. I know that there was no words that can describe how difficult it was. I hope that you get your BFP soon. ing for you. About the progesterone test, my doc had also told me that they always want to see at least a 10 to confirm O. Sorry to keep asking you about this but you said that they did a pregnancy test instead of the progesterone before it was corrected? I had gotten a level of 4 with the pregnancy blood test and my doc had called me and said that with her experience she was never had a 4 come back when negative. She said that it was positive and that the hcg levels had probably dropped. You O'd so that's awesome!

JL and littlemonkey-About the opks, as Nancy said, you can definitely miss your lh surge. Last cycle, had I not tested at midnight, I would have missed it. This cycle when I caught it at 11:00 am, it was negative an hour later. So what I am assuming happened is that I got the lh surge throughout the night and caught the end of it, when it was almost gone because the line wasn't as blue as it usually is when I get the smiley face. I test every 12 hours but thinking about testing 3 times a day now. It can only help but I know that can get very expensive.

Melissa- You totally made my day this morning. . Question: Were you taking clomid because you would not O on your own? If so, did you O after stopping clomid? Are you on CD15? I think we are cycle buddies this cycle.

Shea- How are you feeling? Any updates.

Nancy- Sorry you are not having look with the flaxseed oil. Hope they get some soon. I am assuming that fish oil helps for now.

Rachel- Where are you? Miss you lots.

Aloha- So excited for you. And I have to say that you must have one of the best doctors. She is not even worried about the cost . Wishing you

Carolyn- Wow! Oh let's hope that is a good sign. Are you going to test soon again?

Jess- How are you feeling?

Kraken- Are there any updates?

AFM: CD15, I keep testing with the digis just in case the smiley I got on CD12 was a false positive but I think that that was my lh surge. I am assuming I O'd yesterday because I had mild cramps and some watery CM. So 1DPO today ( if I did O). Would any of you mind checking out my bbt this cycle and tell me what you think about O day? I would appreciate that. Oh and dh said that he would buy me a pineapple tonight after work .

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Love, I appreciate that.

I will be doing a lot more testing now for sure.

When the lab ran the pregnancy test instead of the progesterone test she said I was at a level 2. They instantly realized the mix up when I started in on the why where you testing for that when I'm on clomid and you should be testing for progesterone. I got put on hold before they told me the lab would be able to test my blood again. I did some research on-line and I guess a 2 is normal for anyone. Its just the getting excited at hearing those magical pregnancy words i think. My husband and i have been together for 14 years (since I was 15) and married for over 5 and we had tried off and on before we called it quits last year. Low and behold we stopped trying and got pregnant. This time is completely different for us and we are learning new things. I truely love the advice and I appreciate you guys more than you probably know. :).. Thanks for being here.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I havent had time to catch up on posts yet. It storming and lightening really bad here so i cant stay on the internet long. Just figured id pop in for a sec and let yall know i havent forgitten yall. Ill write back soon as the weather calms down. Love yall.

Oh and ill be starting soy tonight. Fingers crossed.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Ok- TMI alert... but I am curious..... I have had major creamy yellow cm today - different than cm I usually have which is very white.... and it is very sweet smelling?

Anybody had this before?

12 years ago

oooh Cj I dont want to get your hopes up high but I had that when I was preggo last time!! I remember thinking the smell was so strange.

Af is here, but its ok starting fresh.

Going to bed, tired drove 200 miles today for work, and my work day was 13 hrs long, too long.

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!!

I really need to catch up on all your current situations but just wanted to let you all know I'm ALIVE! Not taking the maca yet b/c it STILL hasn't arrived. (I ordered it on Amazon). Anywho...still feel like I'm on clomid as I have all the same symptoms essentially. Hot flashes at night, frequent urination, headaches, etc. Can't wait for this crap to get out of my system!

Anyways....Good luck Carolyn! Have good feelings about you this month! Hugs to you AND Margaret, Shea, Nat, Nancy, Jess, Rachel, Melissa, Ash, Aloha, Aisha, and any new ladies that have joined since my hiatus! This break is really doing me a lot of good but I do miss you all!!!

12 years ago

hey guys quick question since this is my first round of clomid and metformin im new to this... has anyone had there progestrone levels checked? I am going in on tuesday for that what should i expect? Is it just to see if i have been ovulating or can it tell if im prego... as far as symptoms go i have been so tired and nausea and today shooting pains in my boobs.....ttc 9 months now and only get to try these meds for 3 cycles this being the first.... Just want a bfp and hoping this is our month even though i think every month is it but i have kept myself some what busy so im not thinking about it as much. Good luck ladies and i hope to hear from someone i need hope at this point to get me through this PLEASE someone tell me these pills are worth it

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo