Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Jess - YAY for smilie faces!!

CJ - I cant remember but you do use OPKs? You could have had an anovulatory cycle which would make AF more heavy and clotty. I had that a few months before I started clomid and now since Ive been on clomid my cycles are more "normal" -- Hope she leaves you soon!!!

Rachel - I started following you. I also have a blogspot. I try to keep up with! LOL

AFM: CD 11. OPK today which i excepted. just waiting and waiting to O -- i feel like all i am doing is waiting and it stinks!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess- Yes me too I usually get sore bbs about 7-9 days before AF. Although there has been several times where bbs began to be sore about 3-4 days before AF. You know how some months we totally feel pregnant even though we are not and some months we just know we are not...well I am going more with my feeling right now. However, still have to stay optimistic. You just never know.

Ash- Hope you O soon!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I am so SICK of people having kids just because they think babies are cute and then when they have them only half ass take care of them....excuss my french but im beyond angry! Its not freakin fair that women like us have such a hard time having children and KIDS and immature adults pop them out left and right! I would be a wonderful mama and i would take care of my baby so why the hell cant i have one???!!! It so unfair! And i feel so helpless! What have i done so WRONG in my life to be punished like this? I feel like just giving up...

Im so sorry about ranting. God has blessed me in other ways besides children. I know i should keep the faith and stop being so judgmental. I know all these things. I also know feeling this way is wrong...but im only human...

Love shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- I am totally with you. Broke down and cried today. Like you said, we are only human. I see all these shows on TV about teenagers being pregnant, and for so many people having a child is just a regular thing. My heart hurts because we know we would be wonderful mothers. It is so hard not to break down. All I kept saying to myself is that it is so unfair. I know this one person who is having children left and right, not even trying to. I mean there is nothing wrong with having as many children as you want but when you can't even take care of one! This person can barely take care of the children she has right now...it just makes no sense and to hear her say that it just happened. Part of me doesn't know what to do anymore either. I feel just the same way you do. I don't want to give up but where do we go from here? We are opposed to IUI, especially dh. I know we would do it if we did not have many options left but I have tried a lot of things...we all have. I wish I could cheer you up today and that is what we TTC sisters are here for but I feel weak emotionally right now. We can't keep it all need all the time, we have to let it out sometimes, that is the only way for us to be ourselves. Love ya Shea

Nat

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Shea - I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. Mx dh's ex has 2 boys and she cant wait to ship them of to ppl every chance she gets! Makes me sick. I think certain ppl should take a test to prove they can look after a child.
Well AF is due today, so far I just have a sharp pain in my left side. We will see, not building my hopes up.

12 years ago

Nat & Shea: A big cyber . I hope that it helps when you let it all out. Just reading your comments have helped me out too. We all feel frustrated at one point or another... OR a lot! I hear ya, sisters. The hardest thing for me is that I can't stop trying but because of that, I've gotten so stressed and have become the most insane woman on a mission. I'm only 4DPO and I don't want to be a negative Nancy but I'm not too hopeful. *sigh*

12 years ago

Kraken: I hope AF takes a 9 months vacation for you!

12 years ago

Yesterday my friend had her baby..... but we went to visit her while she was in labor and they said she wasn't taking visitors... so we waited in the lounge and her brother walked by and told us the baby's heart beat had stopped.... They had to rush her to emergency C-section and had to work to get the baby's heartbeat back... but they did! I got to hold him last night and he is amazing! I WANT ONE OF MY OWN! So cute and he is already moving his hands and arms and very alert! So adorable! But it makes me heartsick that we don't have one yet... and I do so want a baby! Such mixed emotions. I am really happy for her, but her baby was an oops and she is a single mom. She had been through alot that day and was pretty drugged but she didn't really want to hold him... and all I would want to do is stare at him all day if he was mine. I wouldn't want to put him down! I know she was exhausted but she just had him......

12 years ago

Happy Monday Girls!

Jess - This cycle I took EPO and used preseed. I also used the diva cup (similar to the idea of softcups. I also am taking baby asprin and as soon as I find out I am preggers (hopefully this cycle) I will be on projesterone. SO much stuff....*sigh*. What about you? Where are you in your cycle?

Nat - no I don't read the lines on my CBFM. I am crazy and I also take dollar store OPKs in the afternoon. Haha. I totally don't need to but I am always nervous to see when I O because I have had a miscarriage every other month since I started clomid so I never really know what is going to happen with my cycle month to month. What about you? You use digitals right? How often do you test?

Carolyn - that is a very scary day for your friend. I am glad that everything worked out for her but it is tough. I had a friend in the same situation (suprise baby, single mom) and was there for the delivery. I was the only one there. It was amazing to be there for her but so hard because this is something I want so bad. I totally know how you feel right now. I am so sorry.

Beach - Yippee for the TWW. I am there too! When are you going to test?

How about all the other ladies that were waiting to test? Have you tested yet?

AFM - I am 2DPO today. Sensitive nipples so early?? Weird. I will have to look back and see if I have had this this early during other cycles.

So I think I told all of you that I found out a couple weeks ago that ANOTHER close friend is preggers. That one was tough to hear because she started trying way after me and has said a few times that I am trying too hard. She doesn't mean it in a rude way but more like a "relax and it will happen" way that we all know is a bit hard to hear. Well last night I found out ANOTHER close friend is preggers. I am super happy for her because she had a really hard time with her first one (took 8 years of trying) and has been trying ever since for another (another 5 years). I am so happy for them and this one stings a little less but I am jealous too. I feel like a horrible person for feeling this way. I wish I didn't. Hopefully it will just happen for all of us soon and we can be soooo happy. Sorry for the rant. I needed to get that out!

xo

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

moconnor- I am 1dpo looks like we are cycle buddies! I used EPO and am also taking baby asprin, but I had to slow down on the EPO, between that and the prenatal vitamins all I was doing was going to the bathroom!
Is progestorone something the doc routinely checks?
I am thinking I will mention to the doc if I happen to get a bfp, because when I had M/C, they told me I didnt even O that cycle so obviously mine was low , but I dont know if it stayed that way.

All you ladies feeling down I am so sorry. It is not fair we cant just have a baby whenever we feel like it, and some people can. I was very optimistic this cycle but already feel out, and dont really know why.

AFM- Well 1dpo got a long way to go. I know this sounds crazy but ,I think I od from the right side and for some reason I have this feeling my right ovary is no good. Nobody has ever told me there was anything wrong with it, I guess it is just my twisted ttc mind telling me that. Sometimes I worry about myself and some of these things I think lol
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo