Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 299 Replies | Last Page

RK-They have me come in on day 21 to have my progesterone checked. They said 10 and about means you ovulated. At day 21 they can't tell if you pregnant. They accidentally ran a pregnancy test on mine this week and it came back at a 2 which is normal.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

CD13. This round of clomid has been awful...im feeling more side effects. nausea, can't sleep but so tired, sore boobs, pelvic pain, headaches and cramps. Still don't think ive O'd but we are bding every other day just in case. I still don't know how I will know if i O since my tempt doesnt change and its hard to time the Lh surge and the silly DR is not checking my progestrone levels.

It's been really hard to do my job. One of my patients is having hair loss and she brought in a bag of hair and showed it to me and i had to excuse myself because I was getting sick. Its my weekend to work and I'm already hoping no one pukes or poops on me....or ill be puking back!

I really hope I O and get pregant because I dont want to take this med again!!!

rkeech-I really hope u get it on ur first try...it does happen to some ladies!

shea- yay for new starts and soy!

best wishes for everyone!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Oh I forgot to thank everyone with advice on herbals!!!

I'm on day 3 of flaxseed oil and on day 2 of pomograte juice. I really hope it helps!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

well im offically out and on to cycle #11.

decides to show up yesterday afternoon. i didnt take the crinone the day before b/c i felt like she was coming and DR said stop when she comes.

i have never cried so much in the last 10 cycles as i did yesterday when AF showed up. Called DR, he is out of town til Aug 16! ugh! really!! So the nurse called in another round of clomid (this will be 3) and she said we will keep it at 100mg again this month. Im kind of frusterated b/c he is out of town and concerned if he was planning on upp'ing dosage this month. I know its not the nurses fault and she is so nice. IDK. im just so over this! Usually Im the one holding on to hope and DH is the one this time. My hope is gone.

I dont know if anyone listens to country music but I heard a song the other day called "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton and it really works for this situation for me.

here is the link for the youtube video if you want to listen to the words.

http://youtu.be/nDA1s0Uzaq4

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

okay well im confused becuase im going in on day 23 for progestrone but i have a 26 day cycle so can they tell if im prego 3 days before af is due? She just increased my dosage of metformin and i feel like crap.... so hoping i dont get af in a week so i can stop with these meds.... ugh afmf sorry to here you got ur af that stinks but lets keep our fingers crossed for next month hun

12 years ago

rkeech: I just went in Wed. for my progesterone check this month.... I just went to a lab my dr. uses and had blood drawn... I assume that they will call me if it is too low but if not then I probably won't here until I am in for my next apt. next month maybe.. doesn't say anything about pregnancy unfortunately.........

Well dh and I are heading off to DesMoines for the weekend because eventhough he is in active army right now the National Guard makes him go for his weekend drills still! But we are taking our dog and going to a really cool dog park there and hopefully get some cheescake from the Cheesecake factory (they have a gluten free cheescake!)

Well, I second the ladies about the clomid this month... I have had so many uncomfortable symptoms... I think it gets worse every month!

Last night I couldn't sleep because I was so bloated and my stomach was soooo uncomfotrable!!! The worst ever... I had to get up in the middle of the night and drink some cold ginger ale because I was soo thirsty but I was so bloated I couldn't think of drinking any water...... so strange!

12 years ago

Oh, that's funny---- I wrote that before looking at my ticker for the day-

it says most common symptom at 9dpo is ...... bloating!!!!

12 years ago

this morning: starting to feel naseaus and I am hungry but nothing seems good to me... even coffee which I love usually is making my stomach turn..... what to eat... what to eat? Eggs sound nasty! Hopefully good signs!

12 years ago

Ok- I know I am on here alot today... but I don't have to work and I am waiting for dh to get off work so we can leave for our 2 hour car trip to DesMoines tonight.......

Just put up with me ...please!

Here is my pic from today...... 9dpo... do you think it is an evap? But it does have pink in person?????
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4259

12 years ago

Hi ladies. It's really late my time but was out at a friends' going away party. Now I can't sleep.

Carolyn: Just want to tell that I still see that line! FX that it keeps getting darker! Your symptoms are looking very promising, esp. the possible IB!

Nat: I can't figure out your bbt chart at all. Are you still having a hard time temping at the same time?

Ashley: I'm so sorry that the witch showed up. I too will listen to some music when I'm feeling down. I haven't heard your song but will check it out tomorrow. I always like Bob Marley's "3 little birds".

Little monkey: didn't you say that you want to feel the Clomid symptoms so you'll know that it's working? I hope it gets better for you soon.

HI Victoria! So glad that you checked in and are doing well!

Shea: hope the weather improves soon.

Jess: wow, your job has you driving really far! May I ask what you do?

Rkeech: I'm pulling for you and hope that Clomid will do the trick. Are you going soon to the doctor?

Hello to everyone else and sorry if I've missed you out. I definitely think of all of you quite often. Hope you all will have a nice weekend!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo