Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Shea I am glad you feel a little better, I am so sorry you have to go through all of that, and then the stress of TTC too.

I have a question about my chart too, since this is my first time temping.my chart is up and down plus I skipped a few days, because I didnt sleep well or DH is supposed to remind me and the other morning he brought my coffee to me and without thinking I sat up in bed. Then he said dont forget to take your temp. I was like well I cant now, and he said really? even if you just sit up, he couldnt believe it. So now he understands a little better.
I am pretty sure I havent O yet going by cp, but should I keep temping or just give it up for this cycle?

I am so excited about this cycle I just hope I dont get disapointed again.

I went ahead and took opk today and it was neg, but the way I have been "feeling" I thought I would. What I mean by that is when I get close to O I start wanting ALOT of sex. It ONLY happens around O time. Am my the only one, is something wrong with me? LOL

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Wanna baby - I would keep temping.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Carolyn - I spotted with both pregnancies because my progesterone was low. Dr thinks it is why I miscarried both times. I am on my first cycle of Clomid to help my egg quality in hopes of not needing help from progesterone. I would take one last test, and if a smudge of a line get a blood test done, and maybe ask to have your progesterone done too if not routine.

Ladies- I have been reading still, but been too busy to post. Hope you don't mind me popping in every once in a while.

As I said earlier first cycle on 50mg Clomid days 3-7. CD 11 today. Hoping to O soon. Normal O day without Clomid is CD 16.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies. I will try to make time to respond sometime this weekend =)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

dpo 4 and im having dull cramps and low back pain....this is werid but seems like AF symptoms? Anyone else get this? Seems weird AF is coming soooo early.

User Image

12 years ago

Little- 4dpo here too but I feel nothing at all :(

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Why was my opk onlu positive with fmu? Im so confused....any explanation for this? Normally i have a 3 day surge that i can detct with every urin.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm alive! Just wanted to check in but there are a lot of posts so I've just read the ones from this page.

Shea - Your post from yesterday got me so emotional! I am soooo sorry for what you have been through; and that you have to battle IF on top of everything! You are not crazy for still thinking of and loving your sister no matter how long ago she passed. You are an amazing, kind, and selfless woman and your strength and love inspires me. MUCH hugs and love to you my dear friend Shea!

Nancy - I'm soooo sorry for your loss as well! It seems so wrong when lives get taken so early on. Hugs to you!

Rachel - Looks very promising! However, I have had multiple implantation type dips during my TWW and they have been false alarms.... Don't want to rain on your parade AT ALL but don't want you to be crushed either if it is just mother nature and one of her cruel tricks! for you!!!!

Nat & Monkey - Yay for cycle buddies! Hope you get some good news soon!

Jess - If you feel up to it, keep temping so you can get used to it/make it routine. BTW - I was REALLY in the mood the 2-3 days before O this cycle (off clomid) and that is totally normal. Just like animals "in heat" we are designed to become aroused when we are most fertile.

Carolyn - I would test again! Yes you can spot but I agree that it is often a sign of low progesterone in early pregnancy. If that is the case with you, you'll want to catch a pregnancy early on so you can get in, get tested, and get treatment if needed.

Margaret - Miss you! How was your vacation?! I hope you had a blast!

AFM - 2 DPO. I am still temping only because I wanted to see how my body reacts to being off clomid. I O'ed CD 16 which is good b/c before and during clomid I O'ed really late. I went in to GNC yesterday and picked up some Maca to start next cycle. The sales lady was trying to get me to try their "fertility blend" saying they've had many customers get pregnant on that but I think I'll try the Maca first. Oh and the latest now that it has been over a year of TTC is friends and family have been saying things like, "If is happens it happens; if it doesn't it doesn't." Thanks for the confidence people! One friend yesterday said "at least you have a dog". I don't need to tell you ladies why that was so hurtful.

12 years ago

Victoria: Great to hear from you! We're almost a true cycle buddy as I'm 1DPO today. I just can't believe that you were told that "at least you have a dog"! What's wrong with these people? If it makes you feel any better, my hubby is very supportive BUT he still has the mentality of "it'll be great if we have a baby but it doesn't need to be now!" Grrr!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
How is everyone doing? Sorry I cant write to individual but Im really busy at work.

Just wanted to check in.

I am now CD25 and 14DPO I had crampy pains at the beginning of the week for a day and today I have really bad wind in my tummy...... :-(

Im trying not to get my hopes built up after the other month. Its my first month back on Clomid (50g days 2-6) so will see what happens.

Been drinking whole milk and buying hubby loads of full fat icecream as I read on here that it helps....so will see if that does anything. Been 2 years now and never thought it would be this hard.

Chin up everyone.......loads of

xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo