Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Margret happy bding. Fingers and toes crossed that this is your lucky cycle!

Jess lol that sounds like something my dh would say. Im also close to o so we may be cycle buddies. Im going to start going to the chiropractor every week or two also. I honestly think that my back is whats wrong with me.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Margret happy bding. Fingers and toes crossed that this is your lucky cycle!

Jess lol that sounds like something my dh would say. Im also close to o so we may be cycle buddies. Im going to start going to the chiropractor every week or two also. I honestly think that my back is whats wrong with me.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea- that would be great if we o together, and just maybe both going to the chiropractor, we can be buddies too.
moconner - I cant remember if you are using anything this cycle, like preseed epo etc.?

Maybe we will all get our this time!!

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

little- That was a funny story! Have fun this weekend! The wait to test is super hard. I just don't feel pregnant this cycle at all. Had very very mild cramps earlier today. Bummed but trying to stay positive.

Shea- Glad O is almost here for you!

Margaret- Yeaaay for O. Happy ing. Question for you: were you reading the lines on your CBFM when you said that the line was very faint? You know how they say that you are not suppose to read the lines on digis but when I get a smiley face, the line is always way darker than other days. So that's why I am asking.

Rachel- Are there any updates? How is your weekend going? Are you working on the weekends too?

Nancy- Happy TWW. Thanks again for looking at my chart.

Melissa- How are you?

Victoria- A good response for that person would have been something like "at least you have a mouth that you can shut!" I think you said that you are in the TWW. If so, happy tww.

AFM: 4 more days until testing. Hoping for two lines. but I just don't feel pregnant! :( When is it gonna be our turn...(sigh)

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Love, remember alot of people dont feel pregnant when they really are. I know I sure didnt. In fact I just KNEW I wasnt and didnt really even think much about it that cycle.
A lack of symptoms can be a symptom!
it is your turn.

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

I hope so Jess

Hope all you ladies are having a fun weekend!

User Image

Good luck to everyone who is Oing or in the TWW!

My temp took a nose dive today, I am spotting, and my hpt was negative. I'm out for this cycle. I am pretty devastated.

Check out my latest blog entry.
http://rachelsgettingthere.blogspot.com/2011/08/on-becoming-crazy-infertile-lady.html

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Af for me is still here and kicking my butt!!! It is one of the heavier ones I have had..... and a lot of blood clots- some pretty large.... it kindof worried me yesterday but it is better today so I am thinking the clomid must be doing that because it has been a little worse each month while I have been on it. Speaking of clomid... I start my next dose today! This is the last month I can take it then I have to switch to another medication. DH and I found out, however, that IUI is covered under military insurance!!! Yay! so if needed we can pursue that in the future....

Here's to this month for more bfps!!!!

12 years ago

Aaaaahhhh! I am a little worried because my bbs should have been sore by now. I want to at least have sore bbs because if I get a BFN, I hope that everything will be fine with AF. Do not feel pregnant one bit!

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday! It is super super slow in here this weekend!

Love you all

User Image

Got my smiley face today!!

Love- Do your bbs get sore before AF? Mine always do about 7 to 9 days before AF. BUT they didnt at all until after I got my bfp that cycle. I am praying for you and getting really excited for you. I hope these are all good signs, I had no symptoms of preggo at all not even any pms symptoms.

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo