Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Rachel- O may be off like a day or two for you, that should be ok though. I caught my lh surge on CD15 on my second and third clomid cycle, then on CD 13 when I took EPO on clomid cycle #4. I totally understand what you mean about the opk being frustrating. That's why I switched to digis but everyone's body is different. for your O.

Shea- Very happy for your friend. To be completely honest I would have probably felt the same way as you do but please do not lose hope. You know today I have been thinking all day that when dh and I are going to have our first baby (God willing) we will cherish that moment so much. All of us that are on here are going to look at it as more than a miracle. We are all working so hard at it and only woman like us can understand it. Huge Shea. Love you lots. Here for you.

Nancy- I wanna thank you again you have helped me so much about the Wondfo opks. Last month was my first time trying pre-seed, and it worked apparently! At least I know fertilization happened. However, I only use it before intercourse. I do not use it on a daily basis. Should I? I absolutely love pre-seed. Being the wuss that I am I can't insert the applicator too far in but I managed to put some in somehow. It works great. I just don't know if it is only to be used before intercourse. Now as far as saliva goes...and I cannot believe I will be sharing this info again because it just is embarrassing . We never use saliva as a lubricant. Never have and never will. However, dh does get excited by oral first . Aaaaaaagh! TMI I know. Sorry ladies.

P.S: Having some Champagne...it was much needed.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Had a big temp rise this am, I hope it stays up!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

We have been in Boston for 3 days now. It is so beautiful here. We just love it. We have been doing so much walking. The weather is great.

We are getting ready to head out the door but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I read everyone's posts - there have been lots! I don't have time right now to catch up with everyone but I wanted to sent Carolyn and Rachel a good luck note! Keep us posted.

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss chatting with all of you!

xo Margaret

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Margaret.... it makes me smile you are thinking about me while on vacation!!!

I am patiently waiting for more days to pass...NOT.....I am 5dpo today and nervously anticipating the days to come..... I wish it would pass more quickly!! I am still cramping, hungry, thirsty... and yesterday I fell asleep on the couch at 3pm for an hour...... not much else going on.. Although I notice I am starving and then I can't finish my food because I am so stuffed and bloated feeling then an hour later I am starving again and have to eat more dinner!

12 years ago

What is this???? Its deffinatly pink, but why only the edges?????????? So confused......

User Image

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

nursejones..... I would test again with a different kind of test... I hate to tell you that I don't like frer ... I know they are the earliest / best tests... but I have gotten so many that look like that one you did in the past and for me they were evaps or negatives.... I hope that isn't true for you and this is a early bfp though!!!! What dpo are you?

I have to tell you ladies that I just ate the weirdest breakfast that I have ever ate! It was chili and cornbread from last night's dinner... but I was so hungry and I was really craving it.....good sign????

12 years ago

Thank you for your input Carolyn. Your symptoms sound promising. And i dont know how many DPO i am or if i even Od...all i know is im on CD 53. Your probably right though, its probably just a nastly evap but i jst dont understand why they edges are as pink as the control line....

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea, I hate confusing tests like that! So annoying! I would actually insist on a quantative beta test from your Dr before taking anything to induce AF. I'd unfortunately count that test as an evap. *hugs*

The average non pg woman can have up to 5 miu of hcg in her system, which is why they count anything over 5 as pregnant. From everything I've read, the frer's can test as low an amount as 6 miu, which is why I think a lot of women get false positives on them.

AFM, I almost missed my surge yesterday. I forgot to test in the afternoon, and just about forgot in the evening. I remembered as I was getting ready to go, lol! Anyway, much to my surprise, it was a blazing positive, on CD12!! So much earlier than I expected. I'm going to take a couple more to make sure, but I'm feeling my ovaries today, so I suspect it's right. Looks like I'll be back to my average 26 day cycle. That means the clomid did affect my system for 2 extra cycles.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

p.s. Nat, the preseed only needs to be used at intercourse, and I believe only 15 minutes before hand.

I take flaxseed oil pills too, and I'm not sure if they contribute to the extra CM I get when I take the EPO.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

just wanted to stop by and give everyone a quick update and send my s and vibes to everyone! im trying to find the time to get through all the posts from the weekend since I was gone!

so im currently on 13dpo. tested again yesterday. BUT today i went to the bathroom and after I wiped it looked like my vajaja just blew its nose. It was almost like a clear looking CM that looked almost like snot! I have NEVER had this in my life! I dont know if its a good sign or not but Im going to test again tomorrow morning with both an answer and FRER. Super bad cramps today. slight temp dip today but its still way above my coverline so im hoping it goes back up tomorrow or stays where it is.

hope everyone is doing well.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo