Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Shea- Was happy to hear from you again. Woohooo party for dh. I love planning bday parties. I hope that soy does it for you this cycle. Have fun planning!

Nancy- Thank you for the feedback. I had also taken a clearblue O test (non digi) and it was a very clear pos opk. So we've been ing a lot. And yesterday I had that very familiar O pain that is like no other. It is a kind of pain that is very easy to distinguish from any other kind of pain. It lasts 5-30 minutes. Only thing is that temp did go up just not too much. IDK what is going on with that.
Racheal- Welcome! Have you got in for the progesterone test? I hope you get a great number which confirms O. OH and "boring talk"????? I love your posts and look forward to them, I really do. It's good that you started OPk testing early. You never know.

Victoria- Hello if you are reading. Miss you!

Carolyn- It is a little hard for me to see the color but I definitely see the line. I know you said that you are feeling down. Try not to lose hope just yet. I was getting weird faint lines with no color around CD7-8, then saw a very very faint line with some pink on CD13.

Jess- When do you take the baby aspirin. I am considering it but don't know when to start taking it in the cycle. I am 1DPO is it too late to start it?

Ash- ing for you. What we are going through is so hard to deal with. We can only try to stay positive and keep trying. And yes you should mention any pattern that you notice with your dr.

Rachel- I would love to do what you are doing right now and I know how exhausting it can be. I am glad you are loving your new job. for a BFP. Keep us updated. Miss you when I don't hear from you .

Margaret- I know you are on a trip and I am sure you are having a blast but miss you too .

Group .

AFM: 1DPO for me. O yesterday for sure. Yesterday we actually ed as I was Oing. I know TMI, but we had never done that before. The O pain was very strong. Do any of you get the O pain where you feel pressure very very low and very close by your pubic bone. It's right in the middle, not right and not left. It lasts about 5-30 minutes. Not describing it very well. Question about baby aspirin: I want to try it but when throughout the cycle are you suppose to take it for it to help?

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4349

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=4349

Here is another pic from different test this afternoon... waiting for tomorrow.... and hoping, praying, wishing, that the line gets darker.....

Tomorrow is my birthday.... I really hope I get a more clear bfp... and not a bfn or I could have a crappy day!

12 years ago

Carolyn- I see something very very light. I hope it gets darker tomorrow. Whatever happens tomorrow don't let ruin your special day...it only comes once a year. Is there any way that you can post the FRER hpt that you took? Big and !

User Image

Love- I only take the baby asprin until about 5 dpo, because I have read you are not supposed to take it while pregnant, only until a few days after O to help with implantation, but then I have read you are supposed to take during pregnancy to help prevent m/c. Since I was taking it when I had my m/c, I decided to just use it for implantation, since it must work for that. So I would say you could probably take it for a few days if you want to use it for that. Somebody else may be a little more educated on that and can give you some better advice.

I just read some stuff that got me really excited!!
I was reading up on twin pregnancies,( I know I know I am asking a little much, I would be happy with one but 2 would be even better. But I already have alot of factors that increase my chances of twins if I ever do get BFP. It said if you eat a lot of yams before O you can produce multiple eggs, so it couldnt hurt that way if one didnt make it you could have a backup egg lol. Also that the hormones in milk are the same hormones they give to cows(makes sense)to make certain that they reproduce. I am not a milk drinker, I dont care much for it, but I called DH and told him to pick up a bunch of yams and some extra milk on the way home. So I will be having some yams and milk quite often for the next week.

Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Oh I forgot to say it has to be whole milk, lowfat milk decreases fertility.

Jess User Image

12 years ago

U girls will get a laugh at this but we can only do rear entry becuz my dh broke his elbow and wrist a few weeks ago and cant put weight on them. Getting sick of it...lol

User Image

12 years ago

littlemonkey- that is hilarious- I guess you will be able to tell us for sure if that way works. LOL

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Jess- I knew about the whole milk and even ice cream that is not low-fat ice cream can help. I do have non fat milk every morning though. I wonder if this is bad. Maybe I can do the low-fat milk and have a full glass of whole fat milk like twice a week. Aaaaahhh! The things we do!

User Image

Hi Ladies,

Well ive gone from having no symtoms at all to now having cramps but AF is not due for another week.

I am on CD22 and 11DPO.

So not sure what it is but its really aching in my tummy today. :-(

12 years ago

BFN for me today... and I guess I need to face the fact that this month is out and I will have to regroup for next month- AGAIN.... just find less and less emotional strength each month.... today is my b-day and all I can think is that I am turning another year older (36) now and our chances are becoming less and less for a bfp..... just heartbroken today......

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo