Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey...

View Full Post

This thread has gotten me through some of my most difficult days throughout TTC. I have learned so much from the amazing friends that I have met here, not only about TTC but about life itself. I hope that our sisterhood only expands and that we can continue to learn from one another and help each other. You ladies are wonderful. A big welcome to all the new amazing ladies that have joined. I am so glad to have found this thread. Our journey continues. Looking forward to getting some good news :) Love you all.

User Image

299 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Here is my news. My doctor said I can up my clomid too 100mg next month....even thou I o'd on 50?! hmmm. Also forgot to add how much it pissing me off that 'needy' persons get free brand prescriptions but my insurance that I pay for won't get cover any of my generic clomid?!?! are u serious?

AFMF-I really sorry your having problems with your doctor...sigh its so hard sometimes. I feel the same way you do sometimes. Y aren't they doing this or that....

Nat-did u test? I didn't. i'm too scared its too early and it will just be negative.

Rachel-hang in there. loved ur blog never read it before.

CJ-happy O-ing

Talk to u girls tonight not much time now.

User Image

12 years ago

Little - I am not sure why Drs do this but mine did it too. My dose increased to 100mg even though I was ovulating and actually got preggers on 50mg. Maybe it produces more eggs or better eggs? I am not sure. I got preggers on 100mg too so hopefully it will do the trick for you.

AFM - I am 4DPO. No real symptoms. Trying to look at how I felt the other months when I was preggers but it is so hard to tell. Especially after that artical Beach posted about projesterone and how that is what you are feeling before 7DPO!

How is everyone doing today? I am waiting to hear from the girls that are testing today....

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies!

Ash- Oh trust me, I know exactly what you mean. It is hard to find a doctor that cares and is not all about the money and that also is willing to do whatever it takes.

Margaret- I just wanted to tell you that I have a really good feeling for you this cycle.

Nancy- Zits suck but I hope it's a good sign. And don't be sorry, I love your posts!!

How is everyone else doing.

AFM: BFN! Surprise surprise!!! Stuck with a BFN and no plans except for trying naturally. Great...just great.

Have a good day ladies...I am going to try to cope with this.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Nat - big . I am so sorry you got a BFN today. I really thought this was it for you. Like everyone says, it doesn't count till AF shows...try to hold on to that. But if not, I understand. I am sorry you are feeling down. I hate this part of our struggle. It is horrible. Thinking about you....

User Image

12 years ago

I'm so sorry nat!!! but seriously its prolly just too early. don't give up. y does this have to happen to us. its just not fair. im here for u if u need me.

User Image

12 years ago

mo-so you already took ur 100mg this last round? was it awful??? i had O pains for 2 days just on 50....oh boy please give me a bfp so i dont have to take it.

User Image

12 years ago

Your are going to get your BFP Little so don't worry about it! BUT if you don't (by some weird fluke ) then to answer your qestion, this is my 3rd month on 100mg. I didn't really notice anything different except headaches. The increased dosage gave me headaches. I hope this doesn't happen to you.

User Image

12 years ago

I had no symptoms on 50mg, craaazzy symptoms on 100mg (hot flashes, headache, you name it, I had it!) and almost no symptoms at all on 150mg.....fingers crossed that it's symptom free and the it works!!!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

OMG. I know I am taking a "break" but I had to drop in to fill you in. I had a dream last night that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Today is only 8 DPO but off of clomid my luteal phase is usually only 10 days. So I just took a test and there was totally a very faint line that showed up right away! I am FREAKING out because I don't think I can handle another m/c and I don't know that I can for sure call it a quite yet....I'm in disbelief. I just don't want my period to show on Saturday and know that I lost it. Why o why did I test so early?....again!

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Well still no AF thats 3 days late now. I have no symptons at all totally nothing. Im scared to test incase a BFN!

DH said give it a couple days to make sure its not AF playing up.

I really hope this is it :-).

BFP for all of us over the next couple months :-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo