Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Buddy!! at 7DPO

Hi Ladies!!!

This is one of the first sights about pregnancy and TTC that I really like. I would love a TTW buddy. I am on 7DPO, anyone close?? Let's be buddies pleaaasse!. TTW is sooooo hard as many of you know, support would be great. Much love and luck to everyone.

User Image

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I meant sites (my goodness) I am losing it!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I am 7 dpo, too! These 2 weeks are so hard! I question every symptom and go back and forth daily on if I think I am pregnant or not....makes me crazy!

13 years ago

Hi!! Cool! Well at least I have someone to share my experiences with now!! Have you tested yet? I am crazy I tested yesterday and today. Just cannot help it. I know that if I wait until 10-15 dpo I might get my hopes up and then do not want to be devastated if am out this month!! Hang in there! What day are you planning on testing?

User Image

I am 6 DPO today. This wait is driving me crazy. I know that we timed our BDing perfectly and I want to know if we were successful NOW! My DH is getting tired of me asking if my boobs look bigger LOL. I'm also analyzing each little symptom. My temps haven't been great yet so who knows.

13 years ago

I haven't tested yet but I want to. I am trying to hold out until at least 11 dpo. I don't really have any symptoms. I am just cramping and that comes and goes. How long have you been trying?

13 years ago

Lmgibson- wow! That is awesome you are able to wait! Good for you :). I also do not have symptoms really just very mild cramping. Going in for progesterone test tmrw. I have been trying for almost a yr and a half. We want a baby so bad. All we can do is keep trying and stay positive.

Smtaylor- I know what you mean about checking for symptoms. I try to keep myself busy not to go crazy. I don't talk to dh about how hard the wait is. Only mentioned it once. When a
re you planning to test?

User Image

I had my progesterone test last month and it wasn't helpful because I ovulate past day 21. We at least did find out that I ovulate! I hope the test is very helpful for you!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo