Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

how are you feeling Bindy?

Update: I am starting the stimming today. Seeing my dr again on Wednesday to see how big the eggs are. If they are right size, I go for retrieval on Friday!! But oh my freaking word it is getting expensive!! The meds I got yesterday cost R5250 for 1 week! Crazy!

9 years ago

OMGoodness that's a lot of money. I'm lucky in Australia they are making it starting in Sydney that Medicare will pay for IVF for people on healthcare cards (so our low income people) unfortunately DH and I are not on a healthcare care because we make a couple thousand more over that. However Medicare will pay half of the cost which is really good.

Wow Friday that's come around really fast. How are you feeling? I have everything crossed for you. I'm excited :)

I'm good just basically analysing every little symptom that I'm having lol.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

It helps a lot that you can get subsidised for ivf. Our total will be somewhere around 35000. Don't know if I want to pay that much again. So it better work!! Lol.

Hope you dont have to go that route and you get your bfp this month ;). I would also be over analysing every symptom!

9 years ago

Sorry for being so quiet! I haven't had a chance to write yet.
it started on Sunday night at midnight. 15 hours later we had our little girl everyone is doing fine. Just very tired. Margot Olivia I was born at 3 o'clock on Monday. She weighs 3.1 kilos. And measures 48 centimeters long. She was born with a full head of brown hair and is as cute as can be. We are very happy to meet her. She keeps us up all night long. So we are very very tired. But luckily there is a nursery at the hospital and we can have them look at her look after her at night. This way we get a few hours sleep each night. I ended up using the epidural. At only one centimeter it hurt so badly, I couldn't take it any longer. Luckily I had the epidural, because they had to use forceps. I also had to get an episiotomy. The stitches hurt really bad now. Hopefully it will start healing and feel better soon. I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to write again soon. We go home tomorrow night or Friday. Hugs to everyone. Xoxoxo

9 years ago

Congratulations to Divact! Love the name. Will be exciting to get her home! I hope you heal up quickly. I'm already dreading the post-partum leaking, aching and stinging.

Dogmom -Molly is such a cute name. Katelyn is pretty too but I love Molly! Girl names are so fun.

Great news on the Clomid Bindy. At least you know that's working. I hope you and Autumn get your twins soon. Autumn - how many embryos will you implant?

Still stuck at work for another couple of weeks. :( But I've taken a couple of days off to shorten them, so should be more bearable.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Congrats Divact, I love your little girls name very beautiful :)

So impatient least you only have a couple weeks to go at work, have you picked out a name for your little girl yet?

Autumn I looked up the conversion rate of money and we pay about the same over all for our IVF here in Australia as well. Let us know how it all goes with Friday :)

Today has been a not so good day, been feeling sick and stomach aches and back aches, it's not the norm that I would usually get for a period but guess I will know sooner or later.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Congratulations Divact!!!! This is a really beautiful name! I hope that you heal quickly, get lots of rest (while you can!), and can go home soon. Please keep us updated on your little Margot!

Wow, Friday will be here in no time, Autumn! I am so excited for you!!!

Great numbers for you, too, Bindy! Are you going to be able to wait to test until Friday? I would be symptom spotting like crazy this cycle, too!

These last 2 weeks will hopefully fly by for you, So Impatient. Are you still planning to quit that job when you leave for maternity leave?

We decided on a light green for the nursery color with a cream stripe. It feels very relaxing, which is what I wanted. We'll hang photos and artwork in the stripe area. This was my inspiration, but we wanted to make it more colorful http://patternscolorsdesign.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/71.jpg. I'm leaning towards either purple or pink accents to go with the green.

I have been eating everything in sight for the past week and gained about 1.5 kilos in just a week. Eek!!! I've been doing really good up to this point... Hopefully Molly/Katelyn was just having a big growth spurt and we can go back to the slow, steady weight gain. For whatever reason, my BF has been calling her Katelyn since we first found out that I was pregnant, so that's the name I've thought of her the most. But, I do really like Molly a lot! My only issue with Katelyn is that there are about 53 ways to spell it and I hate when people constantly ask me how to spell my name or spell it incorrectly.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Congrats on the birth of Margot! Its is such a pretty name. The stiches sounds ouch, but I admire you for giving birth naturally. It is not something I would be able to do! Enjoy your little girl. YOU ARE A MOMMY!!!

Good luck for the last bit, Soimpatient. Hope it flies by!
We will probably transfer 2 embryos. Think it is the protocol of the clinic we are going to. But I don't mind. Think it ups the odds of at least 1 taking. But if both take it is also ok. But PLEASE don't let one of them split into identical twins... Triplets is definitely not part of the plan. LOL

Bindy it sounds so promising.... Almost time to test. I have everything crossed for you!! Wow, ivf just seems to be crazy expensive everywhere. I still have to see my own dr on Wednesday, so only (hopefully) heading to the clinic next week Friday.

I like the idea you have for the nursery Dogmom. It is really calm. Good for babies. Don't worry about the weight gain. Your baby probably went through a growth spur. I found that some weeks I gained a lot and others almost nothing. Saw your bump pic and you still look great! I also hate having to spell my name for everyone. But Katelyn is a really beautiful name. So don't let that get in the way if you like the name. Picking names is hard! We ended up using both names we liked for ds. I have no idea what we will name a second boy since we used both names LOL

Had my first dose of Menopur yesterday.... In tears... I struggled with mixing it a bit and then dh freaked out at me bit, he totally over reacted, and apologized, but the damage was done. So it hurt to inject it and it was just not nice. Luckily no side effects so far and I managed to loose most of the weight I picked up over the weekend. So I am feeling better about that. Hopefully todays will go better.

9 years ago

Dogmom people always spell my name wrong as well (Bindy is my nickname) and cause I spell my name not the normal way people think you say it differently or try correct me and say no this is how you spell it. Rather annoying really but I love the name katelyn as well. I look at it this way when we spell our names differently it makes us more unique :) hope that helps :)

Autumn I'm so sorry about the drama with the needles we all make mistakes ur DH just needs to calm down but I am glad he apologised. I hope the next needle goes better for you. Wow triplets would be fun lol, I've heard of a few people having the egg spilt but you would just have more babies to love :) and a tiny bit of crazy at home time lol

Update: af due tomorrow and DH said if I don't have my period tomorrow I am allowed to test on sat lol. But I'm not sure I want to test till maybe Monday. I think I'm just terrified of seeing a neg again. But if I test I will keep you all up to date. I have however wanted to vomit ALL day not sure if that's a good or bad lol

9 years ago

you are soooo much stronger than I am Bindy. I would have tested already. But I can understand not wanting to see a negative. Please let us know if you test and what the witch does.
Triplets would be crazy! I don't even know where I would put them all. LOL. The spare bedroom (hopefully soon to be nursery) is pretty tiny. So 2 of the 3 will have to share a bed. LOL Do you get bunk cribs?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo