Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

oh wow Shiloh. I am so sorry to hear about your mc!

10 years ago

Shiloh I'm so sorry about the mc

So impatient congrats :)

Autumn I think this really is the form for girls

I'll ring the GP on Monday to make an appt I'd ring tomorrow but they arnt open over the weekend. I'll let you all know how it goes.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

I'm ok now ladies just hate that my cycle has been all over the place! But never mind I'm no longer testing or taking opk or any thing just enjoying life right now an I'm taking advantage of my girls wile I still can life is to short to worry about what's happend or not happening so just living in the now lol

But next week I will be all crazy again no doubt lol lets hope this is the start of good news for us all! Xxx

10 years ago

Think it is a good choice Bindy. Know its hard to accept that you need help, but luckily there are doctors that can help.

Lol shiloh. I also find that the closer I get to af, the crazier I get. I am so symptom spotting and I am only 4dpo. All DH fault though... He made a comment about how my boobs seem bigger.. Lol. So I think my craziness has started already.

10 years ago

I know what u mean autumn I have been crazy every month but really trying not to although I think I have no chance in hell as I'm already syimpton checking but telling myself I'm not how crazy us that lol

10 years ago

Lol. Shiloh, i do that too sometimes. ;)

Only 5dpo and I think I am already out. Had a very sharp pain on my right side today when i stood up. Hurt so bad I doubled over. Later a sharpish pain left side. And started some period type pain and I have spotting. Too early for implantation. :( so guess its my body telling me to chill the next 10 days and then try again

10 years ago

I'm 5dpo to I think. And I also think I'm out as I'm telling myself that now so I'm not to disappointed . But that's just how I roll. Lol god I'm up to early for this. I got a puppy a couple of months ago. And she barks non stop in the morning!! She is like a good alarm but I can't trough my shoe at it when she barks on day off ggrrrr!! I'm defo not a morning person and I will go crazy on anyone's ass lol
See I'm babbling!

How is everyone else doing? Xxx

10 years ago

Congrats on it being a girl, so impatient! This forum really is turning out the girls! In fact, I'm quite convinced that we're having a girl, also, based on all my issues so far. I'll be shocked if it's a boy, but I guess there is always a chance!

Sorry to hear about your MC, Shiloh!

this is a better cycle for you both, Bindy & Autumn! Did you get an appointment with the RE yet, Bindy?

MIL was here for 10 DAYS... it was a very long 10 days! My MS has been even worse the past couple of weeks, if that was really even possible, but I felt a little better yesterday and so far today. I'm cautiously optimistic that maybe the worst is behind me now... I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. My next drs appt is a week from tomorrow and we'll start telling people after that appointment providing everything still looks good.

I hope everyone is doing well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

My friends baby boy was born this morning. Beautiful little man. I've been crying the whole morning. All hormonal and happy for her

10 years ago

Just thought I would update you all I have a appt with my GP on the 20th may so in 2 weeks time, his booked out till than. Than I will get my referral for the RE and make an appt with the RE.
Had a breakdown last night couldn't stop crying and just felt like all hope was lost. I honestly just didn't think it would take this long and I just feel like a failure.

Dogmom let us know how the doc appt goes, glad the ms is easing up for you.

Autumn my mate had a little baby boy this morning as well. I can understand the crying with happiness for her and hormonal ect.

I still haven't ovulated.....wish I was in the tww.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo