Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Pos OPK on CD 7!!!!! That means O on CD 8! Af lasted 6 days. So that does NOT leave a lot of time for bd... And we need quantity as there are so few good swimmers.

10 years ago

Better get Autumn.

My period was only light for one day than gone the next and back again on the 3rd day for half the arvo and than gone again haven't had it since day 3 :/ so not sure what's going on with me. It's very unusual I usually have AF for 6-9 days usually.

DH and I haven't been getting along this week :( TTC is stressful along with everyday problems. It will be our wedding anniversary in 3 weeks time hopefully we will be getting alone better by than.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and happy autumn :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

What a weird period Bindy! Have you tested again? Struggling when TTC does put a lot of pressure on a relationship. We also fight a lot more.. Mostly because I am stressed ans emotional and he feels like he cant help so that makes him feel bad and cranky.

10 years ago

How is everyone doing? So I am officially in my TWW. Either 1//3dpo.
Even though I know DH has issues as well, I still find myself getting hopeful. I am back to thinking, maybe this month. LOL. I will not test before 10dpo. (well, try) I know that mostly I am just wasting my money testing. But can't help myself. I unfortunately gained 1kg again. But I am still down 3kg from where I was a while back. My goal for this week is to loose the 1kg that I gained. Think I lost too quickly in the beginning...

10 years ago

Sorry about your unusual period, Bindy! That is very odd. Also very sorry that you and your DH are in a rough patch. I hope things are much better by your anniversary!

I hope you got lots of sex in, Autumn! There is always hope every cycle! Keep with the weight loss and it will continue to come off.

I have had constant, all day MS for a week now. Constant nausea that gets worse at certain points in the day (usually afternoon or evening, although yesterday morning was really bad). I haven't thrown up yet, but there have been several close calls. The thought of eating anything is just awful. My BF has been extra great in going to the store to find things that might help me feel better. Nothing has really worked, but it is very sweet. My MIL is coming to visit, probably next week, and we really don't want to tell anyone until I'm through the first trimester. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it while she's here when I feel so awful. And I am now heading to bed at 8 PM because I am exhausted and haven't slept well for over 2 weeks.

I hope everyone else is well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hi dogmom. Sorry to hear that you have got bad MS. That is not nice. Just being nauseous is much worse for me that throwing up... So nice that your BF is so sweet. Goodluck with keeping it a secret from your MIL! They are nosy people that usually force the info out of you.. Well...at least mine is :) have you tried drinking lemon juice? I drank bottles of the stuff. Was the only thing that helped a bit. Hope you got a good nights sleep.

How is everyone else doing?

10 years ago

Dogmom I'm sorry that u have bad ms, hope that it goes away for you soon. I agree with autumn good luck keeping it from your MiL,my MIL is very nosy. Hope urs isn't as nosy.

I'm currently I think 1-2dpo had a heap of watery to egg white cm and a sharp pain in my right overary like past month so I'm thinking I'm about 2dpo.

How is everyone going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Goodluck wit your TWW Bindy! Hope that it is a lucky cycle for you after the last one.

10 years ago

Hey girls. I hope everyone is well.

Dogmom, sorry you are feeling so bad. Just remember it will pass and then all of the sudden you feel great!!! I even had periods where it lessened up or stopped entirely in the 1st trimester.

I found fresh ginger helped sometimes, prego pop candies and ginger candies also helped a little bit. And saltines. Lots of saltines and toast with butter.

Just wait. One day you realize all of the sudden that you haven't felt sick in a while and that you aren't as tired. It feels so good to realize that all of that is past you!

Good luck with your sister-in-law. You can always say you caught a stomach bug/ ate something bad/ have a terrible hangover! :) then she can leave early too.

Autumn, Bindy, Shiloh and anyone else peeking in, may the force be with you.

I am all moved in now and really starting to like the new place. I got a puppy!!!!!!! A Mini Spitz. It's a tiny little old lady dog (I DO live in an apartment in the city so big dogs would just be too complicated), but he is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Talk to you ladies soon!

10 years ago

Ohhh Divact! You got a puppy! Those look like little stuffed animals!

for you both Bindy & Autumn this TWW!

MS extra bad today. I have an event tonight for work where I have to spend 4 hours talking to 100 people. Ugg. My BF has offered to go and help - he's helped at this event once before, so I may take him up on it. And then he has an event Friday-Sunday that I'm helping with. Not good timing to feel so sick! Ginger hasn't been so great for me - just the thought of anything ginger flavored makes me want to vomit. Lemon water has been good so far. Frozen drinks (decaf coffee and smoothies) have also worked pretty good. I need to look into the prego pops.

My MIL is super nosy and will probably be here for a week. We're trying get her to come after my first appt on Tuesday.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo