Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Dogmom & Autumn - I'm also super excited about little girl. Already went shopping with my mom and got THE cutest pink outfit.

Please keep us posted Autumn!

10 years ago

Will do, Makiet. There is definately much cuter outfits for girls!! Naartjie has a sale at the moment! I love their stuff! Especially the girl stuff

10 years ago

Hi everyone.

Bindy, I'm due around the end of July. I've actually had three different dates from different doctors so I'm just going for the middle one. July 26, July 29 and August 2! Lol doesn't really matter anyway. It will come when it comes.

Makiet, you're so lucky you got to see the sex already. We tried but it wouldn't sit still either and we couldn't get a clear view. :(. I'm dying to know. Every time we tried looking it kept turning over and showing us it's butt! Too cute. I saw baby butt crack, lol. I must admit, I cried like a baby the entire time. It's pretty neat.

A coworker announced that she is pregnant today with her second. Her first one took 8 years!!! 8 years after failed IVF and everything, finally it came naturally. this one took no time at all completely naturally. It just makes you realize that nature might take its time, but it will happen eventually. Don't give up hope girls. It will happen soon.

10 years ago

Doc says everything looks good. Changed my meds to femara. Dh getting a SA. If everything is fine then doc says we should conceive within the next 6 months. If sperm issues then he will let me know, but maybe iui or ivf. But I am sure all is fine and we will conceive. Helped soooo much to talk to my dr!!

10 years ago

Great Autumn!! My sister was on Clomid and first month on Femara she got het BFP! Also great doing DH SA one less thing to worry about if that is fine.

10 years ago

I'm having a breakdown I got to cd12 and got my period again
I have doc appt for next Thursday hopefully he can figure out what's wrong with me

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Shame Bindy I am soooo sorry.
Hope the doc can figure it out soon!

10 years ago

Oh no Bindy! I am so sorry! I really hope the doc can figure out whats going on and how to fix it!

Thanks Makiet. Hope Femara is the answer for me as well.

Just heard my sister had a m/c. They werent trying yet, she got pregnant on the pill. But lost it at about 5 weeks. My heart is breaking for her! And her husband is an ass who doesnt support her. London feels very far away right now. Wish I could jump on a plane and go to her!

10 years ago

Sorry Bindy about your AF. I'm sure the doctor will sort it out quickly.

Autumn, terribly sorry to hear about your sister as well. Where are you at again? I didn't realize your sister was in London.

Autumn, glad to hear the news from your doctor though! That's really great!

Have a nice weekend everyone.

10 years ago

Divact, I am in South Africa. Sister been working in UK for a few years, but planning on coming back this year. Yeah!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo