Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Happy early birthday, Autumn!!! Enjoy the wine while you can!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

HAppy Birthday Autumn!!

10 years ago

So I'm cd 8 just waiting to ovulate hopefully I will this cycle as I didn't last cycle.
It's was Australia Day yesterday and public holiday today everyone else has been out BBQ party eft and I've been cleaning the house and poisoning the weeds while DH has been at work all of the long weekend :(
Also figured out that this will be my 9th month trying.....anyway it's life I guess.

So question for so impatient, divact and makiet, when are u all due?

Dogmom what cd are you on at the moment?

Autumn how was the bday? Did u enjoy ur wine :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

hi!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! x

My birthday was great...but think I drank enough wine for everyone on this forum

I am just waiting for af. (Expecting it wednesday) so that I can just phone my dr and see whats next. Have to say... it was kinda scary turning 29. Still have that "have your children before 30 or you wont have them" hanging over my head. So that means this is my last year... But I am still hoping they are wrong.

Bindy that you ovulate this month!! And maybe you can even get a BFP...

10 years ago

Bindy, here's holding thumbs theat you ovulate this month!! My due date is 8Aug.

Autumn - 29 is still so very young!! I'm turning 36 next month - also had the must have children before 30 - then my divorce happened (best thing ever!!). Then it was befor 35 and that also did not work out as I only met DH when I was 33. Decided life happens and everything happens for a reason. Would not have made it through the past 12weeks with previous Husband at my side. And also had to have wanted this as much as I did otherwise I would have gone crazy by now. Hope that helps...

10 years ago

Hi Makiet!

Thank you! Helps to hear that the doctors threats are sometimes empty threats. You do give me hope. When is your next drs app?

10 years ago

I'm on CD 25, Bindy (6 DPO). 11 more days before AF arrives. I'm ready for the next cycle, already. I hope you ovulate soon, Bindy! When can you start having sex, again?

29 is still young, Autumn! The birth rate for people in their 30's is at an all time high, so lots of people are waiting until after 30 to have a baby these days.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Glad it helped Autumn, had my 12 week visit yesterday and it was amazing! I was really worried about Downs - my age etc but we so far in the negative dr not doing any further tests. Also found out it is most likely a little girl! My feeling was blue but more than happy with a girl also :-D.

She was so busy spent almost 40mins on sonar trying to measure everything cause she would not lie stil. She is 7cm from crown to bum and perfect. She even swallowed some water as we were watching and could suddenly see a black spot appaer - her little stomache! Never ever experienced anything like that feeling!

10 years ago

That is so neat, Makiet! I'm so glad that everything looks good, too! Congrats on a little girl. Girl stuff is way cuter than boy stuff!

10 years ago

Ahhh Makiet! A little girl. So precious!

I am going back to my gynae tomorrow. Will let you know what he says.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo