Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

So did baby let you see whatvit is divact?

Im on our 3rd iui cycle nr 45... running out of hope. Dr said after this we need to talk... so he is either going to fire me as a patient or say we need to do ivf again... which we dont have the money for.

How is everyone doing?

7 years ago

Good luck Autumn. Fingers crossed.
I find out tomorrow. :)

7 years ago

Thanks divact. Okay so could you see today? ;)

7 years ago

Yes divact did u manage to find out girl or boy? :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

7 years ago

It's a boy!

7 years ago

Yay Divact that's so exciting little boys are awesome :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

7 years ago

Congrats! Boys really are awesome

7 years ago

Thanks girls. I'm excited. I was slightly leaning toward a girl, but I knew it would be a boy. :) Either way this time, didn't matter.

Autumn, fingers are crossed for you!!!

Hope everyone is well and babies are happy and healthy.

7 years ago

How is everyone going?
How is everyone's lead up to Xmas? This is Lilly's first Xmas so am excited about that.

Divact you would be getting close to ur due date how is everything going?

If I don't hear from anyone just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

7 years ago

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all! I hope you are well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo