Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Sorry that you got a BFN so impatient. But I dont think you are out yet. I realized this month that I only got a pos OPK 2 days AFTER my EWCM, which means I ovulated 3 days after it... Weird I know. But maybe you also ovulated after the EWCM...

Thanks Dogmom. Still positive about this month. It sucks when you have to buy gifts for a new baby when your heart just isnt in it. And so unfair that such a tiny person can carry triplets.

10 years ago

So impatient, I did the same thing last cycle. I changed my o date by two days and it was correct. I got my af 15 days later like magic. 30 day cycle again. Better than 35 like before even though I was convinced for some reason that it would be 28.

As for IVF, at least we know it's there and that it works very well. It does calm me a bit knowing that even if something is wrong with me, there ARE solutions, and even if it takes a really long time, I know that we will all find a way and get our bfp eventually. I hope for everyone that it won't come down to that and that we will get them quickly, but at least there are options, just in case.

Welcome back dogmom! A week with no CTP? I would die!

Btw, I was in IKEA on Sunday and it did NOT make me baby crazy at all. There was nothing but screaming, crying obnoxious children running amok. It made me rethink this crazy desire to create some offspring. Well, not really, lol.

Dodo pregnant girl at work was complaining yesterday about putting on 7 kilos and about her belly getting bigger. She is 4 1/2 months along!!! I told her her way of thinking was strange and that she should be happy to see her belly getting bigger and know that her baby is getting bigger inside. She told me, you'll see! It's so hard when none of your clothes fit anymore, etc etc. again I told her she was strange and that this should be the happiest time of her life. I told her I can't wait to see my stomach growing out with a healthy baby inside and not a single kilo I put on will upset me because it's for my baby inside. What a freak! I had to leave because I was going to start crying. How could she not be thankful for this time, seeing her body change because it is frigging growing a beautiful baby inside???? How could it upset anyone???? People, if you can't handle putting on 15 kilos during pregnancy and seeing your belly balloon out, you should not be having children? Does she think they grow on trees???

10 years ago

Divact, I hope that none of us has to go the IVF route. Hopefully this month there will be more BFP's. And I can totally relate to being pissed off when people moan and complain about the weight gain! I actually had a friend that shoved her finger down her throat so that she wouldn't gain weight. And guess what...she had a perfectly healthy full term baby whereas I got the preterm baby...
I had the conversation about people saying insensitive things a few weeks back with SIL. People don't always realize that the person that are hounding for answers as to when when when, or the person they are complaining to, might be yearning to answer the question "when" and would love to gain that weight, and puke their lungs out, because it means they are pregnant.

As you can probably tell, my good mood has left. Going for a glass of wine with a friend after work. (A wine glass emoticon would be soooo cool. But I doubt they will add it on a TTC website. )

10 years ago

So impatient I'm sorry u got a bfn

Divact I hate it when people who are preg winge on about how fat they have gotten ect ect I wish I was getting fat coz of being preg....so jealous of them.

Autumn I really hope u get a bfp this month

Dogmom welcome back dw my ctp wasn't working for a few days there and while I was away I missed coming on here talking to you all.

So I landed in Sydney at 6am this morning had the most amazing time over in Ireland. However didn't do the deed till we got back to Sydney. I haven't temped or anything no idea if I have already o or not so will just be winging it this month so I have a feeling that I will prob be out this month seeing as we have only once and I'm up to CD15 already. Get a blood test done on the 30th oct to see if I o or not. Not really sure I want to know coz if I have I know I missed it which will just make me depressed.
As u can tell I accidentally fell asleep in the arvo and woke up at midnight *sigh* how I hate jet lag.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Glad you had a good holiday Bindy. And once is all it takes ;)
Keep us updated on the progeterone results!

I am suddenly feeling completely out this month. Just want to cry

10 years ago

Will do Autumn and true I guess once is all it takes. I'm sorry u feel out this month

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

LOL Divact! Your IKEA sounds about like my IKEA. Sorry to hear about your coworker, too. That is crazy. Did she think she wouldn't gain any weight??? I can't say that I'm dying to gain 30 kg, but if that means growing a baby, then I will do it happily.

I hope you enjoyed your User Image, Autumn.

Quick question for those of your who have used opks. I was reading the instructions for my ics and they specifically say to dip the test strip into room temperature urine. Does the temp really matter?

Glad you made it home ok, Bindy, and that you guys managed at least 1 . That really is all it takes. Keep us posted on the test results at the end of the month.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hey Dogmom, When i use opks I jus t pee in the cup and than just dip the stick thingy in the pee basically straight away. No idea if that's what they mean by room temp.

10 years ago

You got a wine emoticon Dogmom! The wine was good. Nice to just relax a bit. I never let my opk's cool down to room temp... I didn't read the instructions.

Thanks Bindy

How are you feeling today soimpatient?

did you see ybelow got a BFP. Think she was on this forum a while back. So can we count that as one of our forums BFP's to increase our numbers?

10 years ago

NO! It does not f***ing count.

She probably got it on a luckier forum, because she wisely jumped ship once she saw our llllame track record! Julieacorn is probably also somewhere stroking her pregnant belly (well I hope so anyway- she's been through alot!)

For me today. It's so over. I just wish would pull the trigger already. I think I'm feeling periody today.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo