Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Autumn please let us know when you peed on that stick. We are hoping with u

10 years ago

Fingers crossed autumn!!!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Omg autumn. You're killin me!!!! Go find a test! How can you wait? I'd be dying right now. I'm so sure for you. Fingers crossed.

I got a positive opk yesterday. Should ovulate soon. I guess my cycle is finally back to 28/29 days 5 months after my cp. Good sign I hope.

I hope everyone is well!

10 years ago

Autumn. let's us know

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Stupid party trick. Did 2 tests. 1 stark white (mid stream test), the other(dip) a hint of a line, but IF it was a real line, it would have been darker by now. Have to say I am a bit down right now.

10 years ago

aaawwh Autumn so sorry, but must say I am not convinced. I am a strong believer in the digital clearblue. Why not try that to put your mind at ease?

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Autumn, but I'm also like Makiet I use a clear blue digital when I really want to know if it is a evap line or not. They work really well and help to put ur mind at ease. However they do cost a bit

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

thanks Makiet and Bindy. But I prefer not to see the words "not pregnant" right now. And I started spotting. So guess there is no need to test again. So bring it on period. Lets get it over with

10 years ago

Autumn

10 years ago

So sorry Autumn!!! What a disappointment. Damn those false positives!

I'm jealous about your trip, Bindy! I've heard Northern Ireland is absolutely beautiful.

Glad to hear that your cycle is returning to normal, divact!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo