Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys. So I tested this morning again and I used a internet cheapie there was a very very faint line but not enough to convince me I also did an opk like I said <<< addict lol it was prity dark? Not BFP but a lot darker than the others iv been taking? So a little confused af due any day now and I do t feel like she is arriving? So will just have to wait and see I'm trying sooo hard not to get my hopes up and telling myself iv been there b4! Had all these symptoms?? Got only knows will update tommorow xxxxx

10 years ago

Hi shiloh. Put up a pic so that we can see if we see your line as well :) Really hope you get a BFP.

I am not in a good place at the moment. The realization that I might really only have 1 child is really hitting me. I am crying on a daily basis and I hate it. DS is turning 2 on Wednesday. We went away with friends this weekend. He loved having a friend. It just hurts not being able to give him a sibling. Tested this morning BFN. Af due on wednesdsay.

How are you doing Bindy?

10 years ago

Autumn, don't fret. I'm sure it will happen for you. It just might take some time. I understand how frustrating that is, but I really believe it WILL happen. Go get yourself some wine and a pedicure!!! Even if its only 1 in the afternoon. :)

Shiloh, this could be it. Fingers crossed.

10 years ago

Hi guys! Autumn I'm sorry ur feeling down fingers x for you ur not out till the witch sows up!! Yes that info still suck to!

So I tried to take a pic of the test but my camera keeps going blurry so I though I'd POAS as u do! Lol and it was a ! I jumped up n down yelling yes yes yes! I think the builders doing my roof thought I was up to no good! I was shaking so much that I dropped it in the loo then started crying because the dye run n I really needed to keep looking just to confirm! Argh! But gonna get frer tomorrow just to be sure!! I would get ken now but my car needing fixed and super store miles away!!

10 years ago

Congrats on the BFP Shiloh!

10 years ago

Shiloh on the bfp

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Hey guys I'm freeking out because I felt like af was comming last night! So went to see and I had a pink discharge when I wiped. so went to bed and didn't sleep at all I kept getting up to see what was going on and nothing then this morning more brown discharge?? So I did another test and it's a lot lighter than b4 ?? I cried for 3 hours and locked my self in the bathroom! I don't think I can go through this again so if this bean did not stick then I have to give up it's been over a year of disappointments . I need to just focus on my girls and try to for get about another baby :(. This feels like a really crewl joke!! So guys I might be missing in action for a while but will b back to stalk u ladies and how u get on k gl to u all

Chat soon! Xxx

9 years ago

Oh no Shiloh. I am sorry. Fingers crossed that it isn't a chemical. So unfair that you have to go through this again.
Goodluck.

Bindy, how are you doing? I am 14 dpo and just waiting for af tomorrow

9 years ago

I'm so sorry Shiloh I know how you feel it's unfair.

Sorry I have been so quiet of late just been really depressed lately just feel like nothing is how planned I honestly thought by the yr mark of trying I would be preg. I hate pcos I hate myself and I just hate that my body won't do what it's designed for! I'm just so frustrated and angry and upset. I honestly don't know if I ovulated or not this month I kinda just gave up. We have bd twice and I'm up to cd19.......so just waiting for af to turn up next week I have a average cycle of 25-26 days.

Autumn how have u been? I hope that af doesn't show for you. I would be so happy for u if u got ur bfp.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

I wish we weren't all so far away from each other, so that we could get together and cheer each other up somehow. :(
It really would be great to meet you all and give hugs to those who need them!!!

Shiloh, let us know how it goes. Do another test tomorrow morning before you give up all hope.

Autumn, Bindy, fingers crossed for both of you.

Bindy, the month I got my BFP, we only BDed twice too because I ovulated so much earlier than normal. I thought we were out too, so ya never know.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo