Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. So negative digital yesterday and this morning. Have to say I just felt numb when it came. Cried too much over the weekend over all of this and I know stress isn't good for TTC. I am going all in this month and if it doesn't work I am taking a break. Started taking my vitamins this morning. All 9 pills. Going to take my clomid from 3-7. Ordered my opk's. Lost 600g last month. Yeah so that will be my focus this month, to loose another 1kg at least! going to go for a walk this afternoon.

Dogmom. I would never be able to foster puppies. Wouldn't be able to give them back!

10 years ago

Autumn I'm sorry the came

Dogmom I don't think I could foster a puppy I would want to keep them forever.

So I didn't even get to test this month got the evil yesterday on cd 25 so I've gone from a 31 day cycle to a 25 day cycle. I hardly got 2 weeks without a period I want to so much. 10 day period with a 25 day cycle n my stupid doctor won't do anything to help fiix it. He won't put me on clomid for at least another 6 months of trying. I can't do this another 6 months these last 6 months have been horrible

Autumn maybe we can have a cry together. It's all I seem to do these days.

My only good news is that I lost my 5kgs these last few months. So new target another 5 Kgs n I will be the perfect weight, well what my doctor calls the perfect weight.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

oh Bindy I am sorry that your cycle is so out of whack!
Its so sad that all we do is cry lately. I hope that our moods will at least get better soon.
Well done on the 5kg!! Thats so awesome. Wish it was me. But I am too lazy ass to exercise. Hey we are almost cycle buddies...
I hope that you don't have to do this for another 6 months and that you get a BFP without the help of clomid.

10 years ago

Sometimes I just need to scream. I just wrote a reallllly long reply and lost the whole thing!

To cut it short:

Dogmom, I'm jealous about your puppies. I would keep them like all the others! :)

Good news, we may have found a house to rent. There is an extra bedroom for a baby and a mini yard for a puppy of my own!!! This could be what I need. Some distraction (puppy and moving)and cheering up (puppy).

Autumn, Bindy, sorry for the AFs. At least you BOTH lost weight! I went to the gym but still ate pizza and crap and didn't lose a gram. :)

Bindy, what about changing doctors and saying you've been trying for over a year? Not very honest, but desperate times call for desperate measures...and Clomid. :)

As well, I'm happy I'm not pregnant so that I was able to stay out until 5am on Saturday night and then sleep until 1pm on Sunday. :)

10 years ago

Foster puppies! Too cute! Speaking of which, have you seen that show Dogmom (Too cute)? You'd love it! Alas I am not in a creative industry btw. Just a bit nuts.

Why are you crying Bindy? Sexy girls don't cry! Losing so much weight is great news! You'll probably get knocked up in no time. Maybe the 25dayer is just your body kicking back into gear because of the weight loss? 5kg is quite significant! Congrats! I've been good with the gym but still not great with food so kind of just hanging in there.

So sorry for another crap cycle Autumn. Silver Lining: by the time I finally O we'll be testing buddies! It just feels like you're getting close!

That's the attitude Divact! Who needs a stinky little baby cramping your style on a Saturday night? You are such a wild night owl btw. I'm usually limited by tube times (because I'm too cheap for a cab!). The new place sounds nice, but you should just move to London anyway! Although a puppy would be a great distraction.

Very wily suggestion about the GP shopping, but I think Bindy might be limited by her electronic health record? Is that right in NSW Bindy? Unfortunately I think the other GP could see things like when she was last prescribed the pill etc? The trick is to lie in the first instance! Although Bindy, it may very well happen within another six months! I really hope someone here gets a BFP soon. I hate that I'm in month 9! Never mind. Ewcm makes up for it. Not that I'm having any at the moment. Not due for another week or two. EWCM! EWCM! *chanting*I need a fertility dance emoticon.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

So sorry about AF, Autumn!!! Congrats on the weight loss, though!

And sorry your cycle has a mind of its own, Bindy! That stinks!!! Hopefully it will balance out this new cycle.

Congrats on finding a new house, Divact! And yay for enjoying the kid-free life. Enjoy it while you can!

Of course I've seen Too Cute, so impatient! I record it every Saturday night!

I had to stop replying to this post mid way because both puppies pooped in my office simultaneously. And of course it wasn't on the wee pad. We've been fostering for a while now and there have really only been 2-3 that we really truly would have kept. Our dogs don't like the puppies and we really can't have 3 dogs, so keeping them isn't even an option. Since I work with the rescue, I also get to meet who adopts our puppies and it makes it easier knowing that they go to really good homes. And one of them just peed on my rug... It's like having fully mobile infants without diapers! Never a dull moment!

In TTC news, my nips still aren't sore. My nips area always sore after I O, so I'm thinking that I really didn't O this cycle. If I don't get a +opk next month, then I'll have to start temping to make sure that I'm actually Oing.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Divact I love ur idea of lying n saying I had been trying for a yr but unfortunately So Impaitient is correct here in nsw we have an electronic health system which means no matter what doc u to to they can look up ur files on record *sigh*

I'm happy with my weight loss but my doc still said I'm fat and need to lose another 5 so I guess here I come weight loss. Divact I'm not allowed pizza or sugar unfortunately or white bread. The low GI diet with exercise really works. So guess I'll just keep on going with it.

Yay autumn we can be cycle buddies.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Dogmom, I can't opk coz my hormones are too high or something, so I have to temp to find out if I o'd or not. Temping isn't too hard but it's hard to get into it but once ur use to temping every morning u just do it as part of ur day with ease. But in saying that I didn't temp last month (due to jet lag ect) n it's taking me a bit to get back into it again. Btw ur foster puppies sound so cute.

So my periods came really heavy yesterday where as the day before it was just spotting so I've decided to count today as cd 2 coz apparently u don't count spotting as ur period. Anywho I think I need to go to bed its after midnight. On another note will be doing volunteer work on Saturday for mc happy day.......face painting little kids. Not sure what I have gotten myself into but it's for charity so hopefully it'll be a good day.

10 years ago

Glad to see you watch the show Dogmom! I love it!

Bindy hopefully the face-painting puts you off kids for life. If so, you'll probably be pregnant in the next couple of weeks. With triplets. They probably won't though. Everytime I've done work with kids (no Dogmom, that's not what I do either. ), I've really loved it and just had the urge to abduct one. They can be so sweet with some of the weird things they say.

I just want to say I haaate temping! I just don't think it's going well. I already have one temp that I think I'm going to have to discard! So low it looks like I might be a lizard or something. The opks seem to work for me, but it's still too early. I think we're going to have to start our scheduled programme of banging very soon though. Make sure I'm primed. Bindy did your doctor recommend the temping? Or is that just something you decided to do? Maybe I'll be converted if I detect a shift.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

So Impaitentthe doc recommended it for me, as the opk always said I was ovulating lol which wasnt much help. With temping I can tell if I am ovulating or not. Like for eg my first cycle off the pill I didn't ovulate. Last cycle not sure as I didn't temp but I have a feeling it was a neg on that front. Plus my mum use to temp as she had PCOS as well and it took her 4yrs of trying to fall preg with me. I have moments when I'm working with kids where I just wanna take one with me and than I have moments where I wonder why I want kids in the first place lol I'll let u all know which one that is after Saturday lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo